Kohl’s credit cards are quite popular because of their no annual fee, rewards, and special offers. However, if you have a better offer from another credit card company or someone close to you passed away and had a Kohl’s credit card, then you can opt to cancel Kohl’s Credit Card.
Cancelling a credit card will have a negative impact on your credit score, but you can improve your credit card scores again if you have made the decision and are now looking for ways to cancel Kohl’s credit card. We are here to help you with the complete cancellation process with this cancellation guide.
To cancel Kohl’s credit card, you will have to first collect all the necessary information and documents related to your account and then contact customer support via email, phone, or website.
Stay tuned as we go through the step-by-step process to cancel Kohl’s Card, and don’t forget about the extra tips section at the end.
3 Effective Methods To Cancel Kohl’s Credit Card
To permanently cancel Kohl’s credit card, you can follow any of these 3 methods:
- Online Cancelation Through The Website
- Online Cancellation Through Live Chat
- Cancellation Over The Phone
Now, Let’s go through the step-by-step process for each of these methods.
How To Quickly Cancel Kohl’s Credit Card Online?
Here are some quick and easy steps to cancel Kohl’s Credit Card Via Website:
- Head over to Kohl’s E customer support page from the website.
- Log in with your credentials
- Or select the “I want to” option, scroll to “Control your card,” and follow the prompts under “cancel card/close account”.
- This will initiate the cancellation procedure, and you will then receive a confirmation of your cancellation.
You will then receive a confirmation email after your cancellation request is successfully processed.
How To Cancel Kohl’s Credit Card Via Live Chat?
Similarly, another method to cancel Kohl’s Credit Card Online is through Live chat. Here is a step-by-step guide for the process:
- Navigate to Kohl’s customer support website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on the ‘Ask Us’ button, and a chat window will open.
- In the message section, write, “I want to cancel my Kohl’s credit card” or something similar.
- A customer support representative will then be connected to your chat window, and they may ask for your account details.
- Provide all relevant information related to your account and follow the instructions provided in the chat.
How To Easily Cancel Kohl’s Credit Card Over The Phone?
If you haven’t registered for online services with your Kohl’s Credit Card or are unable to access the online services for any other reason. Don’t worry. You can still cancel Kohl’s Credit Card with a simple phone call.
One of the quickest methods to cancel Kohl’s credit card is via phone, and here are some steps to help you with the cancellation process :
- Reach out to the customer service department at this number (800) 564-5748
- You will then be connected to a customer service representative
- Tell the representative about your decision to cancel Kohl’s credit card.
- The representative will then ask for some account details (account number, email address, phone number, etc. associated with the account).
- Provide all relevant information, and the representative will help you cancel your Kohl’s credit card.
Contact Details Of Kohl’s Customer Support
|Website||Kohl’s customer support|
|Phone number||855-564-5748 (credit cards) / 855-564-5705 (Kohl’s.com)|
How To Permanently Close Kohl’s Credit Card Account?
If you are sure that you’ll never need Kohl’s credit card service again, then you can opt to close your Kohl’s credit card account permanently. Follow these steps for a hassle-free cancellation:
- Head over to Kohl’s ecustomer support portal.
- Log in with the credentials of your Kohl’s account
- Select the “I want to“ option and choose ‘Control your card’
- Then follow the prompts in the ‘Close Account’ section
You can also close your Kohl’s credit card account by reaching out to the customer service department through a quick call at 855-564-5748 or through live chat from the Ask Us button on the website.
Cancel Beyond Finance if you find a better Debt relief company or consultant, and it is always better to pay the creditors directly.
Extra Tips And Best Practises:
Thank you for making it till the end, as a thank you gesture for your efforts. Here are some extra tips and best practices you can follow while canceling Kohl’s credit card:
- Always remember to clear any dues remaining on your credit card before you request cancellation.
- You can again apply for a Kohl’s credit card after cancellation.
- Once you cancel your Kohl’s credit card, The credit card account will be automatically closed after a certain time ( 1 or 2 years)
- It may take up to 5 business days to process a card cancellation request, so be patient.
- Always confirm the cancellation via email or any other method, and keep the confirmation safe just in case.
We hope this article was helpful with the cancellation process. If you know someone else who may benefit from these methods, Share it with them. Also, If you have any queries or suggestions, leave them in the comment section below, and we’ll go through them ASAP.
Stay tuned for more helpful content as we update a lot of helpful guides on our site regularly.
Can I Freeze My Kohl’s Credit Card?
Unfortunately, Kohl’s Credit Card cannot be frozen under any circumstances, and if you don’t want to use the card, you will have to cancel it through any method discussed above.
How Can I Automatically Close My Kohl’s Credit Card?
Kohl will cancel your card automatically after 24 months of inactivity. For quicker cancellation, you will have to put on a card cancellation request by contacting customer service or through the online portal.