T-Mobile is a Wireless Network operator company based in the US that provides its customers with services such as internet access, phone calls, data plans, streaming services, and many more. They are currently one of the fastest and largest network operators in the country.
However, a T-Mobile Subscription with all its perks is not obviously free, and customers will have to buy subscription plans that cost from anywhere up to $30 to $180. There are also other network operators, such as Suddenlink and Media Con, which offer much more affordable internet subscription plans.
Customers, for this reason, may want to cancel their subscription with T-Mobile. If you are one of them, continue reading this article for an easy seamless process of cancelling your Subscription.
Methods of Cancelling T-Mobile Subscription
- Through the Customer Service phone
- By visiting the T-Mobile physical store.
According to the company’s website, there are only 2 ways of cancelling your subscription plan. If you want to cancel your subscription through the app, it is the same as contacting customer service through a phone call.
For any cancellation request, you will need to pay your final bill before your service is canceled.
Through the Customer Service Phone.
- Make a phone call to the T-Mobile customer service at “1-877-746-0909” (or call 611 from a T-Mobile phone).
- Request for account cancellation with customer service and wait for them to connect your call.
- After your call gets connected, you will need to provide your Account and subscription details.
- Customer Service will guide you further with your cancellation request. They may try to persuade you not to cancel your subscription; however, stay firm in your decision.
After the cancellation process, ask them to send you a confirmation email about your cancellation.
2)By visiting the T-Mobile physical Store
- Visit any T-Mobile store in your area during the opening hours.
- Speak with the representative and tell them that you would like to cancel your current subscription.
- You will need to provide the representative with your account and subscription details.
- The representative will guide you through the cancellation process and answer any queries you have.
Do I need to pay a cancellation fee on T-Mobile?
Yes and No. Whether you will need to pay a cancellation fee depends upon your type of subscription. If you previously signed a long-term contract with the company, then you will need to pay a cancellation fee of up to $50; however, if you are being charged monthly. Then you will not likely need to pay a cancelation fee but need to clear up any dues you have.
For more information, you should look up the specific cancellation policy of your subscription plan that you want to Cancel.
Can I get a refund from T-Mobile Cancellation?
Customers are eligible for a refund based on their final credit balance. However, customers will need to wait around 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks) before their final charges are billed, and customers will receive their refund accordingly. We recommend you speak with customer service during the cancellation process for more information on this.
Can I delete my T-Mobile Account?
If you already canceled your subscription with T-Mobile but keep getting emails and offers from the company, then you can delete your Account, which will remove your information from the database. To delete your Account, you can contact customer service, and they will help you with the process.
For your Account deletion, you will need to contact customer service at “1-505-998-3793.” No charges will be applied for this call. Information via T-Mobile help forum.
Ways to Contact Customer Service.
These are some of the following ways you can contact T-Mobile Customer Support if you have any problems.
|Customer Service phone line 1||1-800-937-8997.|
|Customer Service phone line(For T-Mobile devices)||1-877-470-3619|
How can I make the final payment?
Final payments can be made Online at t-mobile.com/guestpay, physical store, or by Mailing.
What happens to my EPI (Equipment Installment plan) after the Cancellation?
If there is an active line on your account, any Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) device payments on a cancelled line will continue to bill as usual.
Can I reactivate my Subscription?
Yes, you can reactivate your subscription by contacting Customer Support.