HOTWORX is a one-of-a-kind virtually instructed exercise program that combines heat, infrared and exercise all in one for faster calorie burn. The exercises are performed in a sauna like environment where the temperature and humidity are heated up.
The company offers all its workouts under 30 mins, which can be scheduled early on. Some of the popular work out program include such as isometric workout, high intensity interval workout, group yoga and Pilates workout.
Although HOTWORX is a one-of-a-kind newly introduced concept, it has quickly grown to hundreds of studio locations all over US, Canada and Australia. This can be attributed to the fact that this program provides benefits such as increased calorie burn, detoxification, increased cardio health, increase in muscle strength and 24 hour access.
But with all the added benefits than a traditional workout, the membership defiantly has a high cost which starts at $59 per month. Some customers may want to switch to an affordable traditional gym then paying such a high fee. If you are one of them then we have got you covered on your cancellation process.
Ways to Cancel HOTWORX Subscription:
- Via in person
- Via Contact Form
- Via Mail
How to Cancel HOTWORX Membership in person?
- Visit your nearest HOTWORX studio branch. Although the studio is open 24 hours, it is recommended that you go during the day to get better customer support.
- Speak with the studio manager and tell them that you would like to cancel your current Subscription.
- The studio manager will give you a cancellation form which you will need to fill in.
- Fill up the form with your correct details and submit the form. The studio manager will guide you through the rest of the process.
How to Cancel HOTWORX Membership Online?
- To get started, first Visit the official HOTWORX website.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Contact us” option which will redirect you to a contact form.
- You will need to fill in the form where you will need to select your address, studio and personal details such as your email and phone number.
- Fill up the message section telling them that you would like to cancel your active membership.
- The HOTWORX team will get your request and contact you shortly afterwards.
How to Cancel HOTWORX via Mail?
- Compose a letter that contains your name, address, membership number and the reason for your cancellation.
- Print the letter and don’t forget to sign the letter.
- Mail the letter to your local branch studio address. The postal address for your local studio can be found on their personal branch website or your membership card.
Information – Required for Cancellation.
- First name
- Last name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Adress of billing
- Reason for Cancelling
- Members signature
- Date from which you would like your cancellation to take effect
Important details to know
|Customer Support Phone 1
|Customer Support Phone 2
|Customer support email
|Main Mailing address
|HOTWORX 5161 Taravella Road Marrero, LA 70072
Will I need to pay a cancellation fee on HOTWORX?
According to the official HOTWORX policy customers who cancel before the 12-week (about 3 months) period will need to pay a cancellation fee of $99 – $149.
Customers who have passed this period will need not pay a cancellation fee.
Can I get a full refund on my HOTWORX cancellation?
Customers can get a full refund on their subscription if they cancel their membership within 3 days of signing the agreement. For such conditions, cancellation via directly the studio is suggested as it is faster, easier and reliable than other methods.
How long can it take for them to process my refund?
If you successfully cancel your agreement and are eligible for a refund, then it can take anywhere up to 15 days (about 2 weeks) for them to process your refund. If you still don’t get your refund by the 15-day period, then it is advised that you contact their customer support.
Can I freeze my HOTWORX membership?
Yes, customers can freeze their membership according to multiple external sources we found online. However, no further information can be found about the specific terms. To freeze one’s membership one must get in contact with their local studio.
Conclusion: HOTWORX is a one-of-a-kind membership program where members can improve their health and fitness with their specialized studio. However, the workout may not be for everyone, to cancel one’s membership one can follow the steps mentioned in this article and know about the cancellation policy.
Learn more about Cancel Smartly.