If you’ve paid for a year’s membership and are struggling with terminating your gym, here are a few ways to cancel.
LVAC, or Las Vegas Athletic Club, has 3 ways to cancel their membership, including visiting a local gym, calling customer support, and through mail.
Las Vegas Athletic Club (LVAC) is a popular gym choice for fitness lovers in Las Vegas. It is one of the oldest gyms and has now expanded to over 7 locations that operate 24 hours, 7 days a week.
It offers various membership options, including monthly, annual, and cooperative membership plans. Members can access various equipment, including free weights, machine weights, cardio equipment, running track, sauna, pool, and other facilities.
Although its membership plans are affordable at $25 per month, customers’ preferences may differ, and they might want to switch.
For a monthly subscription, you must provide 30 days prior notice, or you will be charged for an extra month.
How to cancel an LVAC membership?
LVAC offers 3 different ways to cancel an LVAC membership, which are listed below.
- Cancel via the Local Branch.
- Cancel via Phone Call.
- Cancel via Sending Mail.
How to Cancel LVAC membership through the Local Branch?
The process to cancel LVAC membership by visiting the Local Branch is listed below.
- Visit your GYM: Visit your Local LVAC gym during office hours. (Although LVAC is a 24-hour gym, it is advised you visit between 8 am – and 5 pm for better customer support).
- Talk to the Representative: Tell the reception staff you want to cancel your subscription. You might need to talk with the manager.
- Fill Cancellation Form: The manager will ask you to complete a cancellation form. Also, they might try to discourage you from cancelling.
- Payment and Confirm Cancellation: Your process is complete after you pay any remaining dues and cancellation fees and sign the paperwork.
How to Cancel via Phone Call?
If you are busy or out of state, you can request for cancellation of LVAC via phone. Follow the steps below.
- Call LVAC Support: Call your local gym or Dial “1-800-387-2524.”
- Request for Membership Termination: Request them for cancellation and wait for them to connect you to the correct department.
- Provide Details: Customer Support will request your account details and cancellation reasons.
- Cancellation Date: Provide them with the date you want your membership to end.
- Ask for Confirmation and Done: They will email you about your cancellation procedure.
How to Cancel LVAC via Mail?
Yes, LVAC does accept cancellations via mail. To do so, follow the simple steps listed below.
- Compose a mail: Write a main containing your name, address, account details, and membership number.
- Subject: The letter’s subject must include “Request for Membership Cancellation”.
- Reason for Cancellation: All major gyms ask for the reason, and you should Include your reason for cancellation and the date you want your cancellation to take effect.
- Mail Address: Send the mail to “2655 South Maryland Parkway Ste 201
Las Vegas, NV 89109-1666” and wait for them to reply.
Cancellation via mail is probably time-consuming as it will take more than a few days for your mail to get delivered and get back a response.
Does Las Vegas Athletic Club refund after membership cancellation?
No, according to multiple comments, some users have claimed that they did not get any refund, while others have said that they have some amount back as a refund. This may vary depending on your subscription type and branch. For more information, contact your local branch manager about this.
Do I need to pay a cancellation fee for the LVAC membership?
Yes, LVAC charges cancellation fees to the annual members, and monthly members are free to cancel without any fees. Meanwhile, you can get a full refund if you cancel a team training session before 24 hours.
Freeze Las Vegas Athletic Club membership
Yes, you can freeze your membership if you won’t be hitting the gym for a while. Customers can freeze their membership for at least 30 days and a maximum of 180 days. This feature is available to customers every 6 months when they must pay a $10 freeze fine.
How to freeze your LVAC membership?
To freeze Las Vegas Athletic Club, follow the steps below:
- First, visit your Local LVAC gym branch and request a membership freeze.
- You must provide a valid reason and fill out a freeze form.
- After you complete the form, you must pay the freeze fine.
- Submit the form, and you have successfully frozen your membership.
Your billing will return to normal after the freezing period. Note you can also unfreeze your membership earlier by filling in an unfreeze form the same way.
Can I freeze my membership online?
Yes, you can freeze your LVAC membership through your online Account.
Contact details of LVAC
|Customer Support Phone||(702) 933-0937|
|Customer Support email||[email protected]|
|Mail address||2655 South Maryland Parkway Ste 201|
Las Vegas, NV 89109-1666
|Customer Support form||Official website/contact|
Problem faced on LVAC Cancellation Process
According to multiple online reviews, users have claimed they were still being charged even after they canceled their membership. To prevent any such issues in your case, be sure to ask for a copy of the termination sheet and request a confirmation email or text regarding your cancellation.