A credit score is no doubt a very important metric of our financials. Everyone wants to maintain a better credit score and is always looking for ways to improve their scores.
Companies like ViewFreeScore will help you maintain a good credit score with their membership plans. You can always choose to cancel ViewFreeScore membership if you have any dissatisfaction
ViewFreeScore is a simple platform to monitor your credit score regularly. They provide timely reports along with useful information to improve your score. However, some users have reported various issues with the cancellation process and billing. Viewfreescore seems to have a very negative reputation on review sites like Trustpilot, with many negative reviews.
People have reported the ViewFreeScore site as a potential scam that will charge money without any prior information and seems to give a hard time to the members while trying to cancel ViewFreeScore membership.
So, if you’re having doubts about your membership or facing issues with the cancellation process. Don’t worry! Here is our simple and effective guide to help you cancel ViewFreeScore membership.
4 Best Methods To Cancel ViewFreeScore Membership
To cancel your ViewFreeScore membership, you can reach out to the customer service department through a quick call at(866)-460-2315. You can also contact them via email: [email protected] or through this mail customer service address: 445 Dexter Avenue Suite 4050 Montgomery, AL 36104.
Stay tuned as we uncover the step-by-step process to cancel ViewFreeScore membership for each of these methods:
- Cancellation via Phonecall
- Cancelation Via Livechat
- Cancellation via Email
- Cancellation through Mail service
Read till the end, and Don’t miss out on the extra tips and best practice section.
Also read: How to Cancel Clickfreescore, Fee and Refund
How To Quickly Cancel ViewFreeScore Over The Phone?
The quickest method to cancel ViewFreeScore is through a phone call. Follow these steps for a hassle-free cancelation:
- Reach out to the customer support team at (866)-460-2315
- Once you’re connected to a representative, tell them about your desire to cancel ViewFreeScore membership.
- Provide any relevant information about your membership and follow their instructions.
- Confirm your cancellation.
After successful cancelation, you’ll receive a confirmation email on the registered email.
How To Easily Cancel ViewFreeScore Via Live Chat?
You can also cancel your ViewFreeScore membership via live chat by following these steps:
- Click on the member login button at the bottom of the website.
- Log into the account with your credentials
- Once logged in, click on the live chat
- A representative will be connected to your chat window who will guide you throughout the cancelation process.
How To Effectively Cancel ViewFreescore Via Email?
If email is your go-to mode for communication. You can also use email to cancel your ViewFreeScore membership. Follow these steps for a quick and easy cancellation :
- Compose a cancellation email to this address: [email protected]
- Write “Membership Cancelation Request” or something similar as the subject line
- Clearly state your intention along with the relevant details of your membership (email, membership ID, last digits of credit card, etc.) inside the body section.
- Click on send. A customer support representative will then follow up with your application
- Follow his instructions and confirm your cancellation.
How To Cancel ViewFreeScoreVia Mail?
Similarly, to cancel ViewFreeScore, you can also post a letter requesting cancellation of your ViewFreeScore membership at ViewFreeScore’s mail address: 445 Dexter Avenue Suite 4050Montgomery, AL 36104
What is The Cancelation Policy Of ViewFreeScore?
ViewFreeScore’s cancelation policy is not that complicated. Members are not confined to any agreement contract. Thus, members can cancel their membership anytime, anywhere, by following any of the methods discussed above.
Even after cancellation, Members will still be able to access the services until the end of the subscription period. ViewFreeScore doesn’t offer free trials.
However, members can try their services for just $1 for a week, and if they don’t, cancel their trial. They will be billed the regular monthly subscription fee of $39.90.
Membership will automatically renew and continue until and unless the member puts in a cancelation request via any of the methods discussed before. ViewFreeScore membership must be cancelled at least 3 business days before the next billing cycle. Also, there is no refund policy at ViewFreeScore. Members are not eligible for refunds for any used service.
ViewFreeScore Customer Service Contact Details
|Mail address||Mail address|
|Mail adress||445 Dexter Avenue Suite 4050Montgomery, AL 36104|
Is ViewFreeScore A Scam Or Legit?
As per the recent highly critical reviews on Trustpilot, ViewFreeScore seems like a potential scam. The site tricks users into signing up for a trial without mentioning anything about the price.
Once a user signs up, they immediately start charging them $1 for a report and $39.90 monthly. Users have complained that the site seems to offer a free trial without mentioning anything about charges at first, but once signed up, they start charging users immediately.
Members have also complained about the company not being willing to cancel their memberships easily. Due to such bad practices, Some users have declared ViewFreeScore as a scam. So, We request our readers to be very careful while signing up for ViewFreeScore.
Extra Tips and Best Practises
Thank you for making it to the end. As a small form of appreciation, here are some extra tips :
- All citizens can access their annual credit card reports from this government site: Annualcreditreports.
- There are a lot of potential scam sites operating as a credit card report company. So, be very careful while signing up for any such site.
- During cancelation, the representative might try to convince you to continue your membership. Politely deny any such requests.
- Once you’re connected to a representative, don’t hesitate to ask any questions related to your membership or the cancelation process.
Thank you for your best efforts. We hope the guide was helpful in the cancellation process. If you have any queries or suggestions, just shoot them in the comment section, and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Also, Don’t forget to share this with someone who may find this helpful, and stay tuned as we will be updating lots of helpful cancellation guides on the website.
ViewFreeScore Is Not Responding To My Cancelation Request, What Shall I Do?
In that case, you should contact your bank or credit card company to block any transactions to ViewFreeScore.
ViewFreeScore Charged Me Without Any Information, What Shall I Do?
If ViewFreeScore is charging you by deception, you should immediately dispute any such transaction. This way, you may also get a refund despite the no-refund policy of ViewFreeScore.
How Can I Get A Refund From ViewFreeScore?
Although ViewFreeScore doesn’t have a dedicated refund policy, if you feel like you deserve a refund, you can dispute such a transaction to ViewFreeScore.