Background checks are important for everyone everywhere but unless you are a secret detective, I don’t think you will have to perform background checks on a regular basis but some of you might have subscriptions to background checking sites like: CheckPeople.com.
If you’re not using the service regularly, it is wise to cancel CheckPeople.com subscription. Check People is a background-checking site that provides a full report about the person by collecting public information but all this information is available to the public. They just collect all this free information and tailor a report.
Some subscribers have also complained about So If you have made up your mind to cancel your CheckPeople.com subscription.
Read till the end for simple and effective step-by-step guidance to cancel Check People subscription along with some bonus tips.
IdentityIQ is a related webtool which helps you to protect your digital theft protection.
Methods To Cancel Check People Subscription
To Cancel Check People subscription you can either call CheckPeople’s customer support at 1-800-267-2122 or contact them via email at [email protected]. Stay tuned as we will provide a simple step-by-step process for each of these methods
- Cancellation Via Phonecall
- Cancellation Via Email
How To Easily Cancel CheckPeople.com Subscription Via A Short Phone Call?
The most recommended method to cancel CheckPeople.com subscription is to cancel it over the phone. Here is a step-by-step guide for the process:
- Contact CancelPeople.com customer support representative at this number 1-800-267-2122
- Once you are connected, Just express your desire to cancel your Checkpeople.com Subscription.
- The representative will then ask for some details to check your subscription.
- Provide information about your first and last name, phone number or email used for subscribing and the last 4 digits of the linked credit card.
- The representative will cross-check the information and will initiate the cancellation process.
You will then receive a confirmation email officially cancelling your subscription.
After cancelling Check People you might want to cancel your Credit scores wetbool by Cancelling CreditFreeScore, As you can track it yourself using government provides free credit score reports on sites like AnnualCreditReport
How To Easily Cancel CheckPeople.com Subscription Via Email?
If you’re not very fond of phone calls it won’t be an issue this time. You can easily cancel your CheckPeople.com subscription via email as well. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll successfully cancel your subscription in a flash.
- Compose a simple email to the customer support team at [email protected]
- Write “ Subscription Cancellation Request’’ or something similar as the subject line.
- Inside the email body clearly state your intention to cancel your Checkpeople.com Subscription
- Provide all the important information about your CheckPeople account (email, your full name, phone number and last 4 digits of the credit card).
- Click on send and a representative from the customer support team will respond with a follow-up on your request
- The representative will then guide you throughout the cancellation process, Just follow their instructions and you’re done.
You will then receive a confirmation email about the successful cancellation of your subscription.
Cancel Check People [Video Guide]
Cancellation Policy of CheckPeople.com
As per the terms and conditions of CheckPeople, Subscribers can cancel their subscription anytime without any cancellation fee through the methods discussed above. CheckPeople.com subscription will automatically renew unless the subscriber cancels the subscription before the next billing cycle.
CheckPeople.com Subscription must be cancelled at least three days before the next billing cycle else subscribers may still get charged for the next billing cycle.
How Can I Get A Refund From CheckPeople.com?
CheckPeople.com does offer refunds but refunds will be used on a case-by-case basis. This means you will only get refunds on some specific checks which are incorrect. Thus, a Refund is not guaranteed upon cancellation of the Check People subscription.
CheckPeople.com Customer Support Details
Extra Tips And Best Practises:
- Read the terms and conditions before subscribing to any service.
- If you are promised a refund from CheckPeople.com you shall receive the refund in the same payment method used for subscribing within 10 business days.
- Don’t forget to keep the confirmation email ( for cancellation and subscription) safe for at least one more month after you have cancelled just in case.
- If you don’t want others to discover your information from CheckPeople you can request the site to remove your information just fill out this Do Not Sell Info form or contact customer support directly.
That’s it for this one. We hope you found this blog helpful. If you have any queries or suggestions just shoot them in the comment section and you’ll get back to you ASAP. Don’t forget to share this with someone who may find this helpful as well.
Hope this article helped, what you were looking for, and here is one last recommendation. How acout you Cancel Hustlers University which is an online course sold by Andrew Tate. As they sell course which can be easily available online different platforms.
Does CheckPeople Offer Free trials?
CheckPeople doesn’t offer freetrials however you can get started with your first background check for just $1.
Still getting charged by CheckPeople.com After Cancellation, What Can I Do?
If you’re getting charged without subscribing or after cancelling CheckPeople.com you can dispute the transaction or block CheckPeople from your card through your bank.