Telehealth services are booming all over the world, and one of the most influential names in the industry is Hims. But there is no single medicine or treatment that works for everyone.
And, if you’re not getting the expected results from Hims then it is wise to Cancel Hims subscription and try out some other alternatives.
Hims is a fully online platform that connects patients (men) and licensed healthcare professionals In the US to solve different medical issues. If a customer is not satisfied or their problem is solved, they can easily cancel their subscription anytime, anywhere.
Read till the end as we discuss the step-by-step process to cancel his subscription. Don’t forget to check out the extra tips section at the end.
Best Methods To Cancel Hims Subscription Instantly
To cancel Hims Subscription, you can email [email protected] with a cancellation request, call 1-800-368-0038, or log in online at Hims account.
Follow any of these methods to cancel Hims subscriptions:
- Cancellation Via Email
- Cancellation Via phonecall
- Cancellation Via My Account
Stay tuned as we will go through the step-by-step process for each of these methods to successfully cancel Hims subscription in an instant.
How To Cancel Hims Subscription Online?
One of the most convenient methods to cancel Hims subscription is to do so via the My Accounts section on the website.
Here is the step-by-step guide for the process.
- Please navigate to the My Accounts section located at the top right corner of the official Hims website
- Log in with the credentials for your Hims account
- Once you are logged in, click on ‘Subscriptions’
- All the subscriptions associated with your account will be displayed on the screen
- Select the subscription you want to cancel and click “Manage”
- Scroll down to the ‘Get Help’ Button
- Click ‘Cancel Subscription’ from the drop-down menu.
This will initiate a cancellation request, and once the request is approved, you will receive the official confirmation via email.
How To Cancel Hims Subscription Via Email?
If Emails are your goto modes of communication, you can also cancel Hims subscriptions through Emails by following these steps:
- Compose a cancellation email to the customer support department at [email protected].
- On the subject line, write ‘ Subscription Cancellation Request’ or something similar
- Inside the Email’s body, clearly state your desire to cancel Hims subscription and mention all the necessary information about your subscription ( email, full name, number etc.)
- A customer support representative will then get in touch with you. He/she will then guide you throughout the cancellation process. Don’t hesitate to ask them any questions related to your cancellation.
- Follow all the provided instructions, and your Hims subscription will be cancelled in no time.
How To Cancel Hims Subscription With Phone call?
If you’re a straightforward person who likes to sort things over the phone, then you can easily cancel Hims subscription with a quick phone call. Just open your phone and follow these steps:
- Contact the customer service department at 1-800-368-0038.
- Once you’re connected to a representative, tell them about your desire to cancel Hims Subscription
- He/she will then ask for some details about your subscription
- Provide the necessary information and follow their instructions.
- Once you are done, Hims will process your cancellation request, and you will receive a confirmation email officially cancelling your Hims membership.
Hims Cancellation policy
As per the official website, Hims allows its subscribers to cancel their subscriptions anytime. To cancel Hims subscription, customers can follow any of the methods discussed above. However, the cancellation must be completed at least two (2) days before the renewal date.
Can I Get A Refund For Hims Subscription/Products?
Hims doesn’t provide any refunds for partially used subscriptions, however, sometimes Hims may provide refunds on a case-to-case basis. Thus, refunds are not guaranteed at Hims.
How Can I Contact HimsCustomer Support?
Extra Tips and Best Practises To Cancel Hims Subscription:
- As a thank you gesture for your efforts, As promised, here are some extra tips and best practices to cancel Hims subscription :
- Ensure that you cancel the subscription two days before the start of the next billing cycle to avoid extra charges
- If you are trying to cancel through My Account and are unable to find the cancel button, Just contact the customer support department via phone call or email.
- Once you receive the confirmation email of your cancellation, keep it safe for a month just in case.
- If you have made the decision to cancel, do it ASAP, as Hims doesn’t offer refunds in most cases.
That’s it for this one. We hope you found this blog helpful. If you have any queries or suggestions, just shoot them in the comment section, and We’ll get back to you ASAP. Don’t forget to share this with someone who may find this helpful as well.
How Can I Pause Hims Subscription?
To pause hims subscription you can contact customer support ([email protected],1-800-368-0038) with the details of your subscription.
Can I reactivate Hims Subscription after cancellation?
Yes, you can reactivate your Hims subscription by navigating to the Subscriptions section in your Hims account and then clicking on the “Reactivate subscription” button on the subscription you want to reactivate.