Looking to take a break from your Fitness routine but don’t know how? In this article, we will guide you to an easy path to cancel VASA Fitness Membership and explain to you all the policies surrounding it.
VASA Fitness is a chain of gyms that offers various memberships according to their customer’s needs. Due to the affordable membership plans and equipment, VASA has over 400,000 members in 35 different countries.
Vasa currently offers 3 types of membership plans: A basic package for $ 9.99 per month, a Fitness package for $24.99 per month, and a studio package for $39.99 per month.
No matter which membership plan you currently have, any of the methods below should work.
Methods of canceling your VASA Fitness
Vasa fitness subscription can be canceled through the following four methods:
- Through the Vasa Fitness app.
- Through the Vasa Fitness website
- Through email.
- Through phone.
Important: Vasa Cancellation policy
If compared, then the Cancellation of La Fitness membership does not charge any fee.
Cancellation needs to be 30 days prior notice, meaning if you were to cancel today, then the effect will only take place after 30 days.
Through the Vasa Fitness app
- Open the VASA Fitness app on your mobile phone and click on the “My Account “option at the bottom.
- Click on the “Cancel or pause plan” option, which should show you a form.
- Fill out the form with the correct details, select your membership type, and select your reason for your cancellation.
- The form will generate your balance due depending on your membership type and length.
- Pay the remaining payment, and your cancellation process is complete.
Through Vasa Fitness Website.
You can also cancel your membership by filling in an online form with your details, but to proceed, you will need your barcode, which is located on your key tag.
- Go to the VASA Fitness website and sign into your account.
- Click on the “My Account” tab.
- Under the “Membership” section, click on “Cancel Membership“.
- Fill out the cancellation form and select a reason for cancellation.
- Click on the “confirm” option, which should show you your remaining payment depending on your membership type and length.
- Choose the payment type and pay to finalize your cancellation.
You can also cancel your Vasa membership by writing an email to Vasa customer support at [email protected]. Include all your account information, your membership details, and your reason for your cancellation.
You need to wait for a while to receive further instructions on how to pay your remaining payment from customer support.
To cancel by phone, make a phone call to “801-426-8644,” which should connect you to Vasa customer support.
Request for membership cancellation and provide them with all the details, such as account information and membership ID. They will guide you further in finalizing your cancellation and the payment method.
Need a break? Try Freezing
If you need to take a break or won’t be hitting the gym for a while. But don’t want to cancel your membership, then you can freeze your fitness account anytime.
You can freeze your account for up to a maximum of 90 days (about 3 months) by paying a one-time $10 freeze fee.
To freeze your account, you can follow the steps as canceling your membership but select the “Freeze plan “option.
You can freeze your account once every 12 months, and your plan will resume as normal after the freezing period ends.
Another method to stay in shape is by following an online diet and exercise program, one of which is a BetterMe subscription, which also provides a simple cancellation solution if not needed.
When can I cancel my Vasa Fitness membership?
You are free to cancel your membership anytime you prefer.
Can I transfer my membership to someone else?
Yes, you can transfer your account to someone else, but you will need to pay a transfer fee of $100.
Will I be refunded for the unused month’s subscription?
No, you will not be refunded for any month that you did not use but have already subscribed to.