BetterMe is a Health Coaching app available in 190+ countries with over 10+ languages and 100+ million downloads.
It offers personalized workout plans, meal plans, and mindfulness exercises for those who do not want to visit the gym or have limited time and want to exercise on their home.
BetterMe app runs on a subscription-based model, meaning users pay a monthly or yearly fee to access premium features.
If you are one of those who are looking to cancel BetterMe subscription? Whether you’re no longer interested or found an alternative app that better suits your needs.
Then in this blog post, we will cover ways to cancel your fitness subscription and provide information on cancellation and refund policy as well.
|Company Website / Support Form||Yes|
Methods to Cancel BetterMe Subscription
If you are no longer interested in using Better Me, you can cancel the subscription at any time. There are 3 easy ways you can cancel your BetterMe subscription:
Cancelling BetterMe Subscription from Website
If you are website user of BetterMe app then you can cancel it by following steps:
- First, Visit BetterMe’s login page.
- Login to your Account using your email and password.
- Go to your Account Page.
- Select “Subscriptions” or “billings”
- Click on “Cancel your Subscription”
Using these steps you can turn off your auto-renewal, hence cancelling upcoming billing for the app.
Cancel BetterMe via Mobile Phone
If you have subscribed to BetterMe App from mobile device then you will not be able to cancel through their official website.
For that, it is available on both IOS and Android phones and cancellation process is different on both the devices.
Via App Store
If you use any of the Apple products like iPhone or iPad then follow the simple steps below:
- Open “Setting” on your IOS device.
- Tap on your Apple ID profile icon located at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Subscriptions.”
- Find the BetterMe subscription and tap on it.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription” and confirm the cancellation.
This process will officially cancel your subscription from the IOS device.
Via Google Play Store
If you are an Android user then follow the steps below to officially cancel your Betterme subscription and remove payment method.
- First, go to the “Google Play Store app” on your Android device.
- Tap on your “Google Profile” on the left corner of the screen.
- Select “Payment and Subscriptions“.
- Find the “BetterMe” and tap on it.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription” and confirm your cancellation.
Also Read: Cancel Challenge Body Mind Subscription
How to Delete BetterMe Account?
If you are sure that you no longer need the BetterMe app and now want to delete your BetterMe account than follow the simple steps below:
- First, Open the BetterMe app.
- Go to More → My Profile tab at the top;
- Scroll down and select Manage Personal Data.
- Now, tap on Remove personal data.
- Confirm and Done.
Before deleting you should know that this cannot be undone. After deleting your account you will be logged out and all progress will be deleted.
Cancellation Policy of BetterMe app
BetterMe app does not charge you with any cancellation fee, you can cancel your subscription at anytime and anywhere.
You are required to cancel 24 hours early before the next billing date to avoid paying for the next month’s subscription.
Refund Policy of BetterMe app
BetterMe will not refund any amount once purchase, it has a no refund policy.
According to their term 6.8 talks about all the purchase to be final and the company will not make any refund.
You can cancel your subscription but it is not possible to cancel your purchase.
These are rare problems but might occur,
Technical glitches are common in apps it can prevent you from canceling subscription. For any technical issues, try the following solutions:
- Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Try canceling your subscription from a different device or browser.
- Contact BetterMe support for assistance.
Billing issues can also arise when canceling your subscription. Here are some common billing issues and how to resolve them:
I was charged after canceling my BetterMe subscription, what to do?
It is adviced to cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of expiary period failing to do so, will auto charge for the next month as well.
You should check for email or other source of information that proof you cancelled your account before next billing period.
In case you are feel like you were charged after cancallation then best method is to contact BetterMe support and provide them with proof of cancellation.
I was charged for a subscription you did not authorize.
BetterMe does not charge any user own it own, thay require access or permission form the user themselves.
Contact BetterMe support immediately and report the unauthorized transaction.
Contact BetterMe Support
If you are having trouble canceling your Better Me subscription, you can contact their support team for assistance. Follow the steps to contact through website:
- Visit BetterMe support website.
- Click on the “Support” button at the bottom of the page.
- You will see a “Contact Us” button. Click on it.
- You will be asked to fill out a form with your name, email address, reason for inquiry, and a brief message describing your issue.
- Attach any file if available.
- Click on the “Send” button.
Alternatively, you can also reach out to Better Me support via email at [email protected]. They typically respond within 24-48 hours, so be patient while waiting for a response.