If you’re frequently purchasing products online, want to save on shipping fees. Many websites offer shipping rebates to their subscribers. One such site is ShipmentsFree.com.
They allow you to sign up for a 14-day Free trial and also cancel ShipmentsFree.com subscription anytime.
However, Some users have had issues with ShipmentsFree when it comes to cancellations. As per multiple Reddit threads, customers seem very unsatisfied with their service. This user has complained that the site tricks subscribers while signing up. Some have even claimed they are being charged without subscribing.
These are some of the reasons why people want to cancel ShipmentsFree.com subscriptions.
If you are in a similar situation and want to terminate your subscription for an unpleasant experience, then here is a simple guide to help cancel your ShipmentsFree subscription.
2 efficient Methods to Cancel ShipmentsFree.com Subscription
You can cancel your ShipmentsFree.com subscription online through the website or contact customer support via live chat, email, or phone call.
Also, Don’t miss out on the extra tips section at the end for best practices and extra information.
How To Cancel ShipmentsFree.com Online Via Website?
You can cancel ShipmentsFree subscription instantly from the website by following these steps:
- Open the Official ShipmentsFree.com Website on your browser
- Log into your ShipmentsFree account
- Once you’re logged in, go to the dashboard
- Click on the ‘ Membership Tab’ located at the top left corner in the dashboard
- Select membership and scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on the ‘Cancel ShipmentsFree Subscription’ button and follow the prompts
Once the cancellation process is complete, You will receive a confirmation email officially cancelling your membership.
How To Cancel ShipmentsFree.com Subscription Through Customer Support?
Some users have had issues with the website while trying to cancel their ShipmentsFree.com subscription. In that case, you can cancel your ShipmentsFree.com subscription by contacting customer support through any of these mediums:
- Live chat
Cancel ShipmentsFree Subscription Via Email
Just follow these steps to quickly cancel your ShipmentsFree subscription :
- Compose an email to the customer support team at [email protected]
- Write “Subscription cancellation Request ‘’ or something similar as the subject line
- Inside the body section, mention all the relevant information about your ShipmentsFree account (email, account number, last digits of credit card, etc.)
- Clearly state your intention to cancel your ShipmentsFree subscription
- Send the email, and a customer support representative will contact you with further details.
How To Cancel ShipmentsFree.com Subscription Via Phonecall?
If you’re not someone who likes emails. You can directly cancel ShipmentsFree.com Subscription over the phone by following these steps:
- Contact the customer support team at (800) 524-2165 or (310) 356-6886
- Once you’re connected, tell the customer support representative about your desire to end your subscription
- The representative will then ask for information to locate your ShipmentsFree account.
- Provide all relevant information about your ShipmentsFree account (email, account number, last digits of credit card, etc.)
- Once the account is verified, the representative will initiate the cancellation process
- You will receive a confirmation email after the cancellation process is completed.
How To Cancel ShipmentsFree.com Through Livechat?
You can also cancel ShipmentsFree.com subscription directly via live chat. Follow these steps, and your subscription will be cancelled instantly:
- Click on the LiveChat button located at the bottom left corner of the website
- Enter the name and email address of your FreeShipment.com account
- Then, choose the ‘Cancel/Refund’ option
- And express your desire to cancel your FreeShipment subscription in the message box
- Click on Connect to open the chat window
- A customer support representative will connect with you on the chat window and will then guide you throughout the process.
Cancellation Policy Of ShipmentsFree.com Simplified
ShipmentsFree.com will continue to charge the provided payment option until and unless the user requests cancellation of their ShipmentsFree subscription. But they allow subscribers to cancel their subscriptions anytime.
However, to avoid extra charges, the cancellation process must be completed 1 day prior to the subscription renewal date. The trial period will automatically convert into a paid subscription if the subscriber doesn’t cancel during or after the trial period.
To stop any charges, subscribers must cancel subscriptions on both Freeshipping.com and SmartyPlus (if subscribed to both).
Can I Get A Refund On ShipmentsFree.com?
There is no clear information about refunds on the ShipmentsFree.com subscription. Thus, The company has the final say when it comes to Refunds, which means subscribers can only get a refund on ShipmentsFree if the refund request is accepted by the company (FreeShipments.com)
Customers can put in a refund request by contacting customer support or through the website.
Is ShipmentsFree.com Legit?
ShipmentsFree.com seems suspicious as some subscribers have complained about not getting the benefits promised by the company. The terms and conditions of the site look confusing, which raises more eyebrows.
They have also complained about Freeshipment charging them without using their service. Some have reported being charged without subscribing and also about various issues faced during the cancellation process. The rebates promised can take months to arrive.
It seems ShipmentsFree.com tricks people into signing up for other Smarty sites (smartyplus, joinsmarty, etc.) that look identical to ShipmentsFree.com and will start charging for a SmartyPlus subscription as well.
Extra Tips And Best Practises :
- ShipmentsFree.com can trick you into signing up for SmartyPlus. Make sure you check and cancel both of them to avoid extra charges.
- A customer support representative may try to pull you back from cancelling. In that case, insist on your cancellation request and politely decline any such offers.
- The rebate checks may take months to arrive.
- Always keep the confirmation email for a few months, just in case.
- Avoid signing up to any site you are unfamiliar with or if it seems suspicious.
- Read the terms and conditions clearly before providing any card information.
We hope this guide provided some assistance in the cancellation process. If you have any queries or suggestions, just shoot them in the comment section, and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Also, Don’t forget to share this with someone who may find this helpful, and stay tuned as we will be regularly updating lots of helpful cancellation guides on the website.
ShipmentsFree.com Is Not Responding To My Cancellation Requests?
If the site is not responding to your cancellation request, you will have to block the transaction to that site through your bank and dispute the transaction.
Is ShipmetsFree.com Legit Or A Scam?
While the site may not be a clear scam, The sight still seems suspicious as some subscribers have complained about an unpleasant experience with the s
All the information provided in this blog post is researched through the official website’s terms and Conditions, Privacy page along with FAQ.
We also take information from the personal experience of people who have experienced similar problems during cancellations.