Public Information Services, or PIS, is an American company that helps you check background information about more than a million people. With a Public Information Services subscription, you can always double check the information that can help you make decisions about employment, credit, or security.
The company and its billion pieces of data have helped people maintain public relations, conduct research, write, and live safely.
You can subscribe to the Public Information Services Subscription to get expert advice and guidance, a variety of information, and peace of mind. Do not worry about canceling those you have us as usual.
Customers have shown a positive response to the service provided by the company. The customers believe those who know how to use and utilize data always get value for money.
How can I cancel my Public Information Services subscription?
You can cancel your Public Information Services subscription by calling customer service, using their website, or by sending mail.
Cancel Public Information Services subscription by calling:
This is the best method to cancel your Public Information Services subscription:
- Call them at 1-800-617-3169.
- Request that they cancel your subscription
- Answer all the questions and give them all the requested details
- Tell them your reason for cancellation
- Wait for process to end
After this, make sure that your Subscription has been canceled.
Support team are availabel for call on Monday to Sunday from 5 A.M. to 9 P.M.
Remember, Your subscription will be canceled within 10 Business Days.
Cancel Public Information Services subscription using Website:
- Go to their Public Information Service website.
- Log in to your account, which you want to terminate.
- Go to the My Account menu.
- Tap on Edit Subscription and selecet cancel subscription
- State the reason for cancelation and confirm your cancelation.
Cancel Public Information Services subscription Via E-mail:
- Write an email to the support team at: [email protected].
- Request them to cancel your subscription and with a clear reason.
- Include your Account information, subscription details and contact information.
- Send the mail and wait for confirmation.
How can I Edit my Public Information Services Subscription?
You can easily edit your Public Information Services Subscription website.
- Go to Public Information Services Website: https:publicinfoservices.com
- Click on my account
- Under “subscription” section choose “edit subscription”
- Update the edits that you want to make.
- Follow the instructions to make the edits successful.
- Click on save changes
If you have any dues, you must pay them.
If you cancel you Public Information Services Subscription within first 30 day you wont be charged.
Their cancelation policy clearly states about their no refund policy. And as their website says your account will br immediately canceled after email confirmation
If you do not received any confirmation mail your subscription is not canceled.
In what condition will you not receive a Refund?
- If asked after 30 days
- If you have redeemed your gift cards,
Common Reasons for Cancellation
- Not using servrice properly
- Better deal from competitor
- Unhappy with product
- Found the subscription too expensive
- No longer need of service
Can I get Refund?
You are only eligible for refunds within the first 30 days.
Refunds are not available for subscription used by gift cards or other promotional codes.
How do I contact customer support?
You can contact them through their contact Us page, or call the company’s customer service department all details listed below.
“7127 Hollister Ave.,
Suite 25 A-314,
Goleta, CA 93117, USA“
|Contact Us Page||Click Here|
|Phone Number||1-800-617-3169, 1-800-920-1849 or 1-800-718-4610|