Mealkits are very helpful to people who are new to cooking, and there are a lot of options to choose from, like every plate, which is one of the most popular meal kit services, thanks to their affordability.
If you are subscribed to Everyplate and want to explore other alternatives, You can easily cancel Everyplate Subscription and move on.
EveryPlate is one of the go-to names when it comes to meal kits, but since it is impossible for everyone to like the same food and recipes. So, If you’re planning to cancel EveryPlate for whatever reason. You are at the right place.
You can successfully cancel your EveryPlate subscription in an instant with this simple and effective guide. Read till the end as we explore the step-by-step process to cancel EveryPlate subscription. Don’t forget to check out the extra tips section as well.
Online orders and door-to-door deliveries have made our lives easier, which is why it is always important to eat and drink healthily. Take a break from fast food and wines and Cancel Virgin Wines Subscription for a healthy life.
How to Cancel EveryPlate Subscription?
To cancel EveryPlate subscription, you can either deactivate your EveryPlate account from the website or reach out to customer care via phone call or live chat.
Cancelling EveryPlate subscription is as easy as signing up for it. You can choose any of these three methods to cancel EveryPlate Subscription effortlessly in 2023:
- Cancellation Via Website
- Cancellation Via Customer Service
How do I Cancel EveryPlate Subscription from the Website?
You can conveniently cancel your EveryPlate subscription from the website in no time. To terminate your account, follow the step-by-step process listed below:
- Go to the official EveryPlate Website
- Click on the Login button at the top right corner and enter the credentials for your account.
- Once you are logged in, Click on the account section at the top
- Navigate to the settings option and select plan settings
- You’ll now see different options to manage your EveryPlate subscription
- Scroll down until you find the ‘Deactivate Account’ option
- Once you click on ‘Deactivate Account’, You’ll see a confirmation tab. Confirm your cancellation, and you’re done.
After the successful cancellation, you will receive an email confirming your cancellation.
Process to Cancel EveryPlate through Customer Service
If, for some reason, you are not able to cancel your EveryPlate subscription via the Website.
You contact Customer Service Via the Live Chat option, which is an alternative method to cancel your EveryPlate subscription.
How To Cancel EveryPlate Subscription Via Live Chat?
Reach out to EveryPlate’s Customer Service Through Live chat and follow the steps to cancel everyplate subscription in no time.
- Navigate to the Contact Us button inside the FAQ section of the website
- Click On Contact Us
- This will open a live chat window
- Click on My Subscription and select CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION
- Follow the prompts provided in the Live chat, and your EveryPlate subscription will be cancelled successfully.
How To Cancel EveryPlate Subscription Via Phone Call?
You can also cancel everyPlate subscription Over the phone by calling the Customer Service Of EveryPlate at +1 (973) 210-4915 and asking them to cancel your subscription.
You must provide your full name and registered email address (Registered on the website).
If you are looking to cancel just for a certain period of time, you can consider pausing or skipping the EveryPlate Subscription.
How To Cancel EveryPlate Subscription Via E-MAIL?
Include your full name and registered email address along with other personal details to confirm you are the rightful account holder and now want to cancel your account.
- Compose an email requesting cancellation for a confirmation number and final billing details
- Send it to [email protected]
How Can I Pause/Skip EveryPlate Subscription?
If you’re going to cancel EveryPlate for some time and then return back to the subscription. You don’t need to cancel your subscription. You can pause or skip EveryPlate Subscription for the required timeframe by following these steps:
- Log in to your EveryPlate account or Select PAUSE MY SUBSCRIPTION from the live chat.
- Now Click on skip this week,
- Confirm, and you’re subscription will be paused/skipped for 1 week
- To pause your subscription for a longer time, you will have to skip every week individually.
Your subscription will automatically resume after the end of the Pause/skip period.
What Is EveryPlate’s Cancellation Policy? Is There A Cancellation Fee?
EveryPlate has a simple Cancellation Policy. Subscribers can cancel EveryPlate anytime using any of the methods discussed above. However, The cancellation must be completed before:
Weekly Order Cutoff date (5 days prior to delivery at 11:59 p.m. EST). else the subscribers will be liable to pay for one more week. No cancellation fee is required.
You can see your Weekly Order Cutoff date by logging in to your EveryPlate account. Once you have cancelled your EveryPlate subscription, you can also request a refund.
How Can I Get A Refund on EveryPlate? [ A Quick Dive Into EveryPlate’s Refund Policy]
To get a refund on EveryPlate, you will have to notify Everyplate about the order you want to refund. EveryPlate will examine your request and will inform you about the outcome via email within 14 days, and you will receive the refund if the request is approved.
You can place an EveryPlate refund request by contacting EveryPlate via live chat or phone call. Refund will be provided in the same payment method used for purchase within 14 days of confirmation.
Are All Products On EveryPlate Refundable?
No, This refund policy is not applicable to some products that are not suitable for return by their nature (products that spoil quickly).
EveryPlate’s Customer Service Details
|Phone Number||+1 (973) 210-4915|
As a small reward for making it to the end, Here are some extra tips and best practices, as promised earlier:
- The subscription will continue until and unless you request a cancellation via any of the methods discussed above
- Gift card sales are not refundable
- Always be careful while entering the delivery address, as refunds won’t be provided if you enter the wrong delivery address.
- Any changes you make to your account (pause, cancel, etc.) must be completed before the weekly Cut-off date 5 days prior to delivery at 11:59 pm EST.
We hope this guide provided some assistance in the cancellation process. If you have any queries or suggestions, just shoot them in the comment section, and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Also, Don’t forget to share this with someone who may find this helpful as well.
How Can I Change My Payment Method On EveryPlate?
You can change your Payment Method on EveryPlate from the manage account options after you log into your EveryPlate account
Can I Cancel Everyplate subscription From the mobile App?
No, unfortunately, you cannot cancel the EveryPlate subscription from the mobile app. However, you can through the website using your phone’s browser