Have you already found your dream house and are planning to Cancel HousingList.com membership? Or maybe you have decided to search for it elsewhere. We are here to guide you through the cancellation process.
The process of buying real estate can often be confusing, particularly for people who have little to no prior experience. That’s why Housinglist.com makes buying a house simpler and more accessible to everyone and has been helping people for a long time to make this process less of a hassle.
With Housing List, you can give your location and then search for detailed information about the available properties that are according to your wish. It offers several membership types, including Trial Memberships and a 3-month Membership.
If you’re not really sure that you want to get a full subscription, you can opt for the 7-day trial membership at just $1; with this trial, you can get all the benefits from Housing List. later decided to upgrade to long-term membership.
HousingList.com does not provide an online cancellation method. You can cancel your HousingList.com membership subscription by calling them or sending them an email to their Customer Service.
Cancel HousingList.com Membership Via Phone Call
- Call 1-866-342-8753, and you can talk with a HousingList Customer Support representative.
- Ask them to cancel your HousingList subscription.
- Provide them with your personal and membership details. If they ask, also provide the reason for your membership cancellation.
- Ask them to give you confirmation of the cancellation later.
Cancel HousingList Membership through Email
- Compose an email with Cancel HousingList Membership as the subject of your email and request that you wish to cancel your HousingList membership.
- Make sure to provide all your personal details and your membership details. If you want, you can also add the reason for your membership cancellation.
- Send the email to their customer support email: [email protected]
- Ask them to send you a confirmation email after your request gets processed.
Why Cancel and their Policy
You will be billed $49.60 on a monthly basis if you fail to cancel your Housing List after the 7-day trial is over.
The subscription automatically renews every month after you get the subscription unless you cancel it. So, if you don’t want to subscribe, don’t forget to cancel your membership during the trial period.
You can find their membership policy in detail on their website.
How Do I Request a Refund from HousingList.com?
If you think you are eligible to get a refund from HousingList, you follow the given steps:
- Go to the Refund Application page from their official website.
- Fill in all the personal and membership details it asks you for.
- Print out the form and send it to the address below:
HousingList Co.1430 Truxtun Avenue, 5th Fl.
Bakersfield, CA 93301
- Or, you can also Fax it at (408)503-6182.
- If you encounter any problem related to this or want to ask any questions, then you can contact their support team at (800) 373-3210.
How Do I Contact Customer Support?
HousingList’s Customer Support is available through Phone call or email:
Customer Service Phone: (800) 373-3210
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
You can contact them during the following hours:
Monday to Friday, 4 AM to 8 PM PST
Saturday to Sunday, 7 AM to 3:30 PM PST