XSport Fitness is one of the fastest growing gym chains in Chicago, Washington, and New York. Unlike Traditional gyms, they provide many more services to their customers such as Fitness Classes, Group training, Child’s play, and Sports Facilities.
Their membership starts as low as $9.95 per month, however, customers may have found a better gym, must move places, or don’t even have the time for the gym anymore.
In such cases, they might be looking to cancel their XSport Fitness Membership. If you are one of them, we will help you through an easy, seamless cancellation process for your membership.
How to Cancel XSport Fitness Membership?
Xsports membership can be cancelled via 3 different offline methods first is by contacting Customer support through a phone call, second is by visiting the local branch and the final method is via mail.
XSport Fitness Cancellation Via Phone Call
- To cancel your membership over the phone, call the XSport customer service at 877-417-1450.
- After your call connects, tell customer support you would like to cancel your membership.
- You will need to provide a valid reason for cancellation and your membership details.
- Customer support will guide you through the further process. After Cancellation ask them to send you a confirmation email or text regarding your membership.
How To Cancel Membership With XSport Fitness In-Person
- Visit your Local XSport Gym during normal office hours.
- Go to the counter and tell them you want to cancel your membership. The representative will provide you with a cancellation sheet.
- Fill up the Cancellation sheet with all your Account details and a valid reason for Cancellation.
- Submit the sheet to the customer desk and follow further instructions from them.
- For good measure, ask them to give you a copy of your cancellation sheet and a confirmation mail or text.
Important: Office hours
Cancellation via Mail
If you would like to do things the old-fashioned way, then this method is for you. However, note that this method can take a longer time.
- Write a Letter that contains your Membership details and personal details.
- Include a valid reason for your cancellation and the date from which you want your cancellation to take effect. Also, include the title as “Membership Cancellation Request “.
- Sign the letter and mail it to “Capital Fitness Inc. P.O. Box 4012, Aurora, Illinois 60507. “
You will need to wait for a few days to receive an update from the company regarding your Membership.
Any cancellation request requires 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks) prior notice meaning that if you were to cancel today then it would only take effect 30 days from now.
Unfortunately, if there is another billing period during the 30-day notice period for the cancellation to take effect, you must pay for it. So, it’s better to cancel your membership as soon as possible.
Can I freeze/pause my membership?
Yes, you can freeze your XSport Fitness members for up to 90 days (about three months) in a year. It is wise to freeze instead of canceling if you plan to hit the GYM after the break.
How to Pause Membership?
To Pause your membership, just contact the customer and request to freeze your subscription. You will need to provide a valid reason and pay a freeze fee if applicable. After the freeze period ends, your billing will continue as normal.
This is Helpful: How to Cancel your La Fitness Membership
Will I need to pay a cancellation fee for XSport Fitness?
You may need to pay a cancellation fee if it is not a scheduled appointment, or you cancel your appointment. To avoid a cancellation fee, appointments must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
You will be responsible for the cost of the service for a same-day cancellation or for a missed appointment without cancellation. To cancel or change your appointment, you can contact customer support.
Will I receive a refund after my cancellation?
Upon research into the refund policy, we have found out that some customers receive their refund while others don’t. This depends on whether your state has laws that require gyms to offer refunds under certain circumstances and your membership type and length.
You can try contacting customer support and inquire about this. They may deny you at first, however, you must be persistent and ask to speak with a supervisor.
Ways to Contact XSport Customer Support
If you have any problem or additional queries regarding your cancellation then you can contact customer support by any of the following methods.
|Customer Support phone line||(877) 417-1450|
|Customer Support form||Official website|
Can I Cancel my XSport Fitness membership online?
No, unfortunately, the company does not provide a way for its members to cancel their membership online. However, you can use third-party applications such as Donotpay.
Can I upgrade/downgrade my membership?
Yes, customers can upgrade or downgrade their membership by contacting customer support anytime.
What happens if I have personal training sessions remaining on my account when I cancel my membership?
If you have personal training sessions remaining on your account when you cancel your membership, you will be able to use those sessions within 90 days (about 3 months) of the cancellation date.