Philo is a popular budget-friendly TV streaming service that provides access to content from top programs from hundreds of channels. The basic plan with 60 channels and unlimited DVR starts at just $25. In case you don’t enjoy Philo, you can cancel your Philo subscription anytime.
Although Philo is a top-notch and very affordable streaming service, All of your favorite shows and movies may not be available, or you may get bored with Philo. Whatever the reasons, If you feel like you’re not using Philo regularly, you can opt to cancel your Philo subscription.
To save you from the trouble of the cancellation process, here is a simple and effective guide to help you cancel your Philo Subscription in no time. Stay tuned as we cover the step-by-step process to cancel Philo’s subscription on every streaming platform.
If you are subscribed to more than than one streaming platform without using it for more than a week, then I suggest you to Cancel your MediaCraze, netflix, Regal and such subscriptions which is making a hole in your pocket.
Cancel Philo Subscription: 6 Different Platforms
To cancel Philo subscription, simply login to your Philo account from the official Philo website, then go to the accounts page, click the Cancel My Subscription button located at the bottom of the page and confirm.
However, the cancellation process may vary according to the platform you’re subscribed to.
Don’t sweat. In this guide, we will cover the step-by-step process to cancel a Philo subscription on all platforms where Philo is available, like Roku TV, Amazon, and Android/iOS devices.
How To Cancel Philo Subscription Directly From The Website 2023?
An easy way to cancel Philo subscription is to do so through the official website. Here are some steps for the process:
- Navigate to the official Philo Website on your browser
- Log in to your Philo account
- Scroll to the bottom of the Accounts page, and you’ll see the Cancel My Subscription button.
- Click on Cancel My Subscription
- Choose a reason for your cancellation (optional)
- Confirm your cancellation, and you’re done.
You will then receive a confirmation email or other notification from Philo officially cancelling your Philo subscription.
How To Easily Cancel Philo On Roku TV? 4 Simple Steps
If you had subscribed to Philo with Roku pay, you can cancel the subscription easily from the Roku TV app by following these steps:
- Press the home button on your Roku remote.
- Select the Philo app and press the ‘*’ button.
- Choose Manage Subscription and Click on Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm your decision by again clicking on Cancel Subscription.
4 Quick And Easy Steps To Cancel Philo On Apple/iOS Devices?
If you’re subscribed to Philo on any Apple device, here are some steps you can follow to effortlessly cancel your subscription:
- Open settings on the device on which you would like to cancel Philo subscription.
- Select the Apple ID and click on subscriptions.
- From the list of subscriptions, find and select Philo Subscription.
- Click on cancel, and you’re done.
How To Cancel Philo on Apple Mac?
Here is a step-by-step process to cancel Philo subscription on Mac :
- Open the app store and sign in with the account where you want to cancel Philo subscription.
- Open your profile and click on account settings.
- Then, Navigate to select subscriptions>Manage Menu> Philo subscription.
- Once you select Philo, click on edit subscription and press the Cancel button.
How To Cancel Philo Subscription On Amazon Fire? 2 Quick Methods
There are two methods to cancel Philo subscription on Amazon :
- Cancellation from App Store subscriptions
- Cancellation from membership and subscriptions
Let’s go through the step-by-step process for each of these method
Cancellation method 1 (From Appstore).
- Head over to amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions.
- Turn off auto-renewal for Philo subscription from the actions drop-down list.
- Confirm your decision to remove auto renewal for Philo.
Cancellation method 2 (From manage subscription):
- Head over to Amazon and log in with your account.
- From the membership and subscriptions, select app subscription settings.
- Turn off auto-renewal from the drop-down lists in the actions section.
- Click on turn off auto-renewal again to confirm your cancellation.
How to Cancel Philo Subscription on Best Buy?
Last but not least if you purchased your Philo subscription from Best Buy, here’s how you can easily cancel it:
- Open the Best Buy website on your browser
- Log in to your account
- Locate Philo subscription and click on “cancel subscription”
- You can also choose to submit a reason for cancellation
- Now just follow the prompts on the screen, and you’ll be done in no time.
Philo’s Cancellation Policy
Philo has a simple cancellation policy that allows subscribers to cancel their subscriptions anytime, and subscribers are not bound to any contracts.
However, the subscription will renew automatically until and unless the subscriber requests a cancellation through any of the methods mentioned above.
If you have made up your mind to cancel your Philo subscription, then you should ensure that you cancel your subscription a few days before the next billing cycle.
Remember, once the subscription is renewed, Philo does not offer any refunds or credits under any circumstances
How Can I Permanently Delete My Philo Account?
If you want to delete your Philo account. Here is the step-by-step process to save some time:
- Open the official Philo website on your browser and log in with your Philo account
- Head over to the account settings from the profile. It is located at the top right corner.4
- Search for the Delete My Account option inside the account settings
- Click on Delete My Account button and confirm to delete your Philo account
Alternative Method To Delete Philo Account
Alternatively, you can also delete your Philo account by contacting Philo’s customer service via email at [email protected] or with a quick call at (855-277-4456).
Customer Support Contact Details
|Website||Philo help center|
|Phone Number||855-277-4456 / 855-CS-PHILO|
We hope this article was helpful with the cancellation process. If you know someone else who may benefit from these methods, Share it with them. Also, If you have any queries or suggestions, leave them in the comment section below, and we’ll go through it ASAP.
Can I Get A Refund On Philo’s Subscription?
No, Philo does not offer any refunds/credits on its subscriptions at all. To avoid extra charges, make sure you cancel your Philo subscription before the next billing cycle.
I canceled my Philo subscription, but My Philo account is still active.
This happens If you cancel your Philo subscription through other platforms. Such cancellations will only appear on your Philo account after the end of the current billing cycle