Epix, now known as MGM+, is a popular American satellite television network that is available on various platforms like Amazon Prime, Apple TV, Roku TV, etc.
In case you have already finished binge-watching your favorite shows and movies. You can easily cancel MGN On Amazon, Apple TV, or other platform.
Epix (MGM+) has a collection of hundreds of movies and television series. Many of its original shows, like Pennyworth, Chapelwhite, 2 Godfather of Harlem, etc., are quite popular amongst the fans. However, If you are all caught up with your shows, You can opt to cancel MGM+ On Amazon or any other platforms.
While Some users have faced issues while canceling MGM+ subscriptions, You don’t have to worry as we have created this simple guide with quick and easy steps to cancel Epix On Amazon or any other platform.
On the confirmations screen, you will see the end date of your subscription, after which it will be cancelled. You can also choose to reverse your cancelation before that time if you have subscribed to MGM from other platforms like Apple or Roku TV. Here’s how you can cancel it.
Alternative Method To Cancel MGM On Amazon
Besides that, there is another method to cancel MGM on Amazon. This alternative method helps you cancel MGM On Amazon through the Manage Channels option. Here are the necessary steps:
- Log into your Amazon Prime account.
- Head over to the ‘Manage’ section and select Manage Prime Video Channels.
- Under the Channel List, Select MGM.
- Select the Cancel Channel Option.
- Confirm your cancellation and the subscription will be canceled.
Subscribed MGM From a Different Platform? Try This:
If you have subscribed to MGM+ from a different platform like Apple or Roku TV, Don’t worry we got you covered. Just follow these steps, and you’re good to go.
How To Cancel MGM On Roku TV (App/Website) in 1 Minute?
If you have subscribed to MGM+ on Roku TV. Follow these simple steps to cancel MGM On Roku TV:
- Press the Home Button on your Roku TV device.
- Select MGM from the Channel Section and press the star (asterisk) button.
- Then, Highlight Manage Subscription and press ‘OK.
- Now Simply choose Cancel Subscription and press OK.
You will then see a confirmation message from Roku TV officially canceling your MGM Subscription On Roku TV.
How To Automatically Cancel MGM+ On Roku TV Website?
To cancel MGM On the Roku TV website, you can use the turnoff auto renew option. Here is a step-by-step guide to cancel MGM on the Roku TV website using the Auto renew feature.
- Open the official Roku website on your browser.
- Now, Log in with your credentials for the account from which you want to remove MGM subscription.
- Then, just Navigate to the Manage Subscriptions section on your account.
- From the active subscription list, Select MGM.
- Now, Turn off the auto-renew option for MGM.
This will automatically cancel your MGM subscription. However, The changes will only be effective from the next billing cycle.
How To Easily Cancel MGM On Apple TV 2023?
For those of you, who have subscribed to MGM on Apple TV. Follow these quick and easy steps to easily cancel MGM On Apple TV in 2023:
- Open your Apple TV and Head over to Settings
- In settings, Click on the Users and Accounts option
- Then, Select your account name and Select Subscriptions
- From the subscription list, Search for MGM subscription and select it
- Click on cancel the subscription.
- You will now see a confirmation page, click on Confirm, and you’re done.
Note: You can only cancel MGM or any other subscription If your Apple TV is 4th Gen or Higher. If your Apple TV doesn’t meet the criteria. You have to Cancel the MGM Subscription through another iOS device.
How To Cancel MGM on Apple TV From iPhone?
To cancel MGM On Apple TV from iPhone, you will need to follow these quick and easy steps:
- Open your iPhone and Open Settings App.
- Select your account name with Apple ID, used for subscribing to MGM on Apple TV.
- Then, Select MGM subscription and tap on Cancel Subscription at the end of the page.
- Select confirm on the confirmation tab.
Video Guide to cancel MGM+ subscription
Is MGM Free On Amazon Prime / Fire?
No, MGM is not free on Amazon Prime. However, you get a free trial of Epix for 7 days on Amazon Prime, Apple TV, Roku TV etc.
What is the Monthly Subscription Price For MGM Channel?
The monthly subscription costs $5.99, whereas the annual subscription costs $49.99.
MGM also offers subscriptions on other streaming platforms like Apple TV, Roku TV, etc.
Can I Subscribe to MGM Directly Without TV providers?
Yes, you can subscribe to MGM without TV providers by using MGM Now.