Mister Car Wash Subscription is a program that allows customers to wash their cars as much as they want. Any Mister Car Wash is available at over 450 locations nationwide at affordable membership prices.
The cost of the membership plan offered by the company differs according to the location, but the average is about $20. However, some customers may not need the unlimited car wash, maybe because they aren’t using it as much or are looking to switch their subscriptions.
If you are looking forward to canceling your subscription, then we have listed five different easy cancellation processes in this blog post.
How to Cancel Mister Car Wash Subscription?
There are multiple options available to cancel a Mister Car Wash Subscription, such as via Online, Web form, Phone call, Email, and visit in Person.
According to the company’s official Cancellation policy, it can take up to 7 days for the cancellation request to take effect. So, it is recommended to cancel 7 days prior to a new billing cycle to avoid any extra new billing.
The company offers no contracts or commitments required for its subscription plan. This means that as a customer, it is an easy process for your cancellation.
Just choose one of the cancellation methods and follow the steps mentioned, and you should be able to cancel your subscription easily.
Cancel Mister Car Wash via Online
Cancellation online is one of the easiest and recommended methods, as it takes no more than a few minutes, and you will get your confirmation as well.
To cancel your Mister Car Wash, follow the steps below:
- First, go to the Official Mister Car Wash Website and log in to your Account.
- Click on the, “Manage Membership” section under the Accounts Tab.
- Choose “Current membership“.
- Click on the “Edit membership “option.
- Now, click on the “Cancel membership “ button.
- Select a “Reason for your cancellation” and confirm your request.
Make sure to check your confirmation email after completing the process. If you do not get any, then contact support for more information with a screenshot.
- Visit the Official Mister Car Wash Website.
- Navigate to the Contact form page.
- Fill out all the details on the form.
- Set “You are contacting us regarding” to “Cancelation” from the “Visit information” section
- Provide a valid reason for your cancellation and submit the form.
If you have entered the correct details, then there should not be any problem with your cancellation.
Through Phone Call
- Make a call to the Mister Car Wash customer support at “1-866-254-3229″.
- Request for subscription cancellation with customer support.
- You will need to provide your personal details for verification and Account details.
- Ask them to send you an email confirming your cancellation.
- Compose an email that contains your subscription details and personal details.
- Include the Subject as “Subscription Cancellation” and include the date from which you want your cancellation to take effect.
- Send the letter to [email protected] and wait for further updates from the company.
Through Physical Location
- Visit any Mister Car Wash branch in your area.
- Talk to a representative to cancel your subscription.
- You will need to provide your personal and Account details.
- Follow further instructions from the representative for your cancellation.
Here is how you can Cancel Club Car Wash Membership in five easy steps.
What happens after my cancellation?
After your cancellation, you can still access the services provided by the company until the end of the billing cycle, even if your subscription renewal has already been cancelled.
Will I be refunded for my cancellation?
According to the company’s cancellation fee, there is not any refund for its customer on its cancellation. It works on a no-refund policy.
If you have already subscribed for upcoming months, then it is recommended that you cancel your subscription renewal and try to get the best out of the service access that you will still have until it officially expires.
Can I pause my Mister Car Wash Subscription?
Unfortunately, there is not any official way for customers to pause or freeze their Mister Car Wash Subscription.
As of 2023, Mister Car Wash Customers can only cancel and reactivate their subscription plan if they need it again.
Steps to reactivate Mister Car Wash subscription:
- Go to the Official Mister Car Wash Website and log in to your Account
- Go to the Manage Membership section under the Accounts Tab.
- Click on the membership you would like to reactivate.
- Click on the “Activate” option.
- Authorize a payment option or add a new option.
- Click on the “Yes activate” option.
- You should see a popup confirming your reactivation and an email after this process.
Ways to Contact the Mister Car Wash Customer Support
There are multiple ways to contact customer support. Any of the following ones should work.
|Customer Support Contact Form||Official Website/ Contact|
|Customer Support email||[email protected]|
|Customer Support Call||1-866-254-3229|
Can I upgrade/downgrade my subscription plan?
Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan by contacting customer support.
Can I transfer my subscription to another user?
No, your transfer of subscription plan from one use to another is not allowed.