Are you planning to cancel Take 5 Car Wash Membership because you are dissatisfied with their services? Or do you want to try out some other options?
We all want our cars to be clean and in their optimal condition, making car wash a fundamental necessity. There are a ton of options for you to choose from, Take 5 Car Wash being one of them.
Take 5 Car Wash is a car wash chain with locations across 19 states. It is famous for its $10 basic wash, which is cheap and takes only 5 minutes.
It also includes free vacuums after each wash. There are several other additional services like Vacuuming, Window Cleaning, Rain Repel, etc., depending on your membership.
Take 5 Car Wash Membership Plans
Based on your needs and number of uses, it might be more cost-effective to buy a membership rather than paying for individual washing each time. Here are some of their single car wash options and Unlimited plans for the respective options.
|Take 5 Wash||$10||$19.99||Spot-free Rinse and Shampoo Wash|
|Wash + Wheels||$15||$24.99||Take 5 Wash, Bug prep soak, Tire Shine, Clean x2 Enhance, Rust Prevention|
|Wash + Wheels + Wax||$20||$29.99||All Wash + Wheels Services, Wax Protection, Rain Repel|
|Signature or High 5 Wash||$25||$44.99||All Wash + Wheels + Wax Services, Clean x2 Enhance, Wax Protect, Rain Repel, and Ceramic Guard|
Ways to Cancel Take 5 Car Wash Membership
You can cancel your Take 5 Car Wash Membership using these 4 methods:
- Via Phone Call
- Online Cancelation
- Through Email
Important Note Regarding Cancelation Policy:
The plan will remain in effect for an entire month at a time. No refunds or credits will be given for partial periods.
Cancel Take 5 Car Wash Membership In-Person
- Visit your nearest Take 5 Car Wash location to cancel your membership plan.
- Mention to the staff member there that you want to cancel your membership.
- Provide them with your membership details and all the other personal details they may require.
- The staff member will assist you further with the cancelation process.
Cancel Take 5 Car Wash Membership via Phone Call
- Dial their Customer Support Number (704) 377-8855 and speak to a representative.
- Tell them to cancel your membership and provide them with your membership and personal details.
- Make sure to ask them to send you confirmation of your cancelation.
Cancel Take 5 Car Wash Membership Online
- Visit Take 5’s official website and fill in a contact form.
You can get the contact form here.
- Select ‘Cancel My Membership‘ option in Pass Management Need block.
- Fill in all your details like name, email address, membership number, and also your contact number.
- After submitting the request, your membership will be canceled.
Cancel Take 5 Car Wash Membership through Email
- Compose an email with the subject regarding the cancelation of your Take 5 Car Wash Membership.
- Write that you wish to cancel your Take 5 Car Wash membership and provide your membership details.
- After you are done, please send an email to [email protected] and request them to send you a confirmation message.
Also read: How to Cancel a Preorder on X-Box in 2023?
Take 5 Car Wash Refund Policy
Take 5 Car Wash doesn’t give any refunds for the unused periods after cancellation or termination of your membership in the Unlimited Program for any reason.
All your unredeemed benefits and coupons will be forfeited, too. They won’t compensate any cash or cash equivalent or credit for any unused benefits.
How do I Contact Take 5 Car Wash?
There are multiple ways to contact Take 5 car wash which includes, calling, email and online chatting.