Barclay Tech Pack Insurance is a special insurance pack designed for the protection of your gadgets against any accidental damage, theft, or other damages. Barclay Tech Pack Insurance is offered by Brightstar Insurance Services on behalf of Barclays Bank PLC.
You can cover up to four mobile phones and unlimited gadgets, each bought for a maximum of £1,500 without discount. You can use their app to make quick claims. They also provide fast and flexible repairs.
Their customers are likely to be more satisfied with their service and reasonable pricing. However, there are a few instances of slow service.
If you are confident about your clumsy hands and do not need this insurance, you can always say no to Barclay Tech Pack Insurance at any time.
You can always visit Barclay Online Banking and follow the instructions, or call the company’s customer service department at 0345 528 0182. You can use their app to directly call them.
How do I cancel Barclay Tech Pack Insurance?
You can cancel Barclay Tech Pack Insurance through multiple methods.
Cancel Barclay Tech Pack Insurance online (Website)
You will need Barclay Online Banking to Cancel Barclay Tech Pack Insurance.
- Go to Barclay Online Banking.
- Go to the Accounts Tab.
- Click on Manage and go to “Cancel Insurance Pack”.
- Fill out all the details asked for.
- Submit to cancel your Insurance and confirm your cancellation.
If you cancel your plan within the 14-day cooling off period, you will receive a full refund.
Cancel Barclay Tech Pack Insurance by calling
You can cancel Barclay Tech Pack Insurance via phone from Monday to Friday between 8 A.M. and 8 P.M., and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday and Bank Holidays: 10 a.m.–5 p.m. They are closed on Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Dail Barclay customer service line at 0345 528 0182
- Request a representative to cancel.
- Provide your details when asked to confirm your identity.
- Provide them with your reason for canceling.
- Follow the instructions to make your cancellation.
- Record the reference number provided at the end.
It usually takes two business days to process your cancellation.
Cancel Barclay Tech Pack Insurance by mail
You can deliver the mail to their address for your Tech Pack cancelation
Crewe Business Park
Crewe, CW1 6XB
In your letter, you must include all your details confirming your identity, your reason for cancellation, and your Bank Account number.
This is the least recommended method, as it takes longer to send and receive responses, making it hard for you and the company.
Cancel Barclay Tech Pack Insurance using a Mobile Application:
Yes, They provide their own app, available in both the Play Store and the App Store.
- Open their app and log in with an account that has an insurance pack
- Tap on the manage button and go to cancel the insurance pack
- Follow the instructions to complete the cancellation.
- You need to clear your dues before canceling.
- If you have already made claims, you may still be liable.
- You can not claim any benefits immediately after you cancel your tech pack.
Their cancelation policy states you will be refunded within in first 14 days. After that cooling off period, you will not be refunded. You can still cancel your pack.
Common reason for Cancellation
- Found Cheaper and Better Plan.
- Not satisfied with the Bank and Plan.
- Unsatisfied with service provided.
- Using Devices that are not covered in the plan
Also Read: Cancel IdentityIQ Subscription
To be eligible for a refund, you must cancel your pack within 14 days and should not have made any claims. If you have made any claims, you need to pay for the expenses, but still, you can claim your refund.
How to Contact NEU Customer Support?
|Phone Number||0345 528 0182|
What is not covered in their pack?
Deliberate damages, damages because of war, nuclear damage.
How can I make claims?
You need to inform them by calling at 0345 528 0182.
How long does it take to process a claim?
This always depends on the complexity of the damage. However, it is mostly solved within 10 business days.