Twinkl or Twinkl Resources, is an online library that helps its users save a lot of time. Their members can unlock a curriculum-based library with over a million resources and materials, which is available there 24/7.
Their specialty lies in making materials easy to understand. They used different modes of games to make learning more interactive. Each resource is teacher-made and can be personalized.
If you are confident that you do not need their guidance anymore, you can always cancel them. It is as easy as joining them. Don’t forget you will still have access to their free content.
You can always visit the website and follow the instructions, or call the company’s customer service department at +44 (0) 114 303 2951.
Also Read: Process to Cancel Hutsler University
If you have considered all your other options and have decided to cancel your membership, you can do it easily. These methods are proven to be easy if you follow all the steps correctly.
Cancel Twinkl membership online via Website
This is the more relevant method if you use your desktop for your learning. The steps are really simple. You have to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account from the official website
- Click on your name in the top-right corner.
- Click on payments present in the drop-down menu.
- In your current membership section, find Manage Membership with your membership username.
- Scroll down to find the Free Twinkl option and click the cancel membership button.
- Follow the process after clicking cancel anyway and continue till the cancelation confirmed page appears.
Cancel Twinkl Membership via mobile phone.
This method is useful for you in case you use mobile or tablets for your interactive learning with Twinkl. This process isn’t difficult either.
- Begin with signing in to your account in the browser from mobile.
- Scroll down to find Your Current Membership option
- Click on the Manage Membership button present there
- As mentioned in the previous method, Scroll down to find the Twinkl Free option and click the Cancel Membership option.
- Wait for confirmation that is sent to the email address mentioned in your membership.
The process of canceling an annual membership and a monthly membership is almost identical. You have to look clearly to see what you are canceling.
You can also choose to pause your membership for later.
How To Close Twinkl Account?
You do not need an account if you’ve canceled all membership, so it is only wise to close or delete your account.
Follow the steps to close your Twinkl Account online:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the Menu button and choose “My Account.”
- Then, select the “Account Help” option.
- Click on the “Closing your Account” option.
- Tap on “No thanks, Proceed With Deletion.”
- Choose a reason for account deletion of your Twinkl account.
- Re-enter your Twinkl password for user verification, confirm and close your account.
After completing all these steps, you will receive a confirmation email.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
They have a generous policy for cancellations. You are allowed to cancel your membership at any time. The moment you cancel your annual or monthly membership, you won’t be automatically charged for the next period.
Similar to all other competitors, you can use the service until the end of the billing period.
There are multiple ways to get a refund from them. You can refer their product to a friend or group of friends. You can also get refunds on your pack by referring it to schools.
However, you will not receive any kind of refund when you cancel your monthly or annual membership. In instances where you haven’t downloaded any material and wish to cancel within 14 days, you can request a refund.
How do I contact Twinkl customer support?
|Phone Number||+44 (0) 114 303 2951|