Spending time with your Kids is a must, specifically if they are young. These moments will create a bond between you and your kids for a lifetime. Kids Pass, a UK-based app, offers its member discount over different attraction spots across the UK and Europe. It helps families save money while enjoying vacations.
It was established in 2011, and since then, they have been working creatively to attract kids and families. Over time, they have expanded their business. They also offer a subscription package along with free visits for kids in many spots.
However, after a certain age, the Kids grow and will find their own path, after which you will need to cancel your Kids Pass subscription that is no longer needed.
How can I cancel my Kids Pass subscription?
You can cancel your Kids Pass subscription by phone call via email customer support or by logging into your account online.
Cancel via Online
This is the most recommended method to easily cancel your subscription. You will have to follow these accurate steps and will not have to wait for your confirmation.
- Open the website of Kids Pass on your device.
- Find the “My Account” tab and click on it.
- Now select “Manage Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- You can now cancel your subscription after you have confirmed all your essential details.
- Wait for confirmation of your cancellation in your email.
After this, make sure that your membership has been canceled. Also, find out the last date when you can use the features.
You must provide them with 30 days of notice before canceling your subscription. This will prevent you from getting your membership automatic renewal.
You can also call them or mail them to cancel your subscription, like a few others do. However, it will not be an ideal process to cancel their subscription easily.
NOTE: You cannot use their mobile application to cancel your Kids Pass subscription as of now. They are extremely sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause.
Related to Kids: How to cancel Defy Membership?
Does Kids Pass have a free trial?
No, they do not have a free trial. However, to promote try before you buy, they have an exciting £1 trial membership. This will be renewed automatically.
Can I delete my Kids Pass account?
Yes, you can completely delete their account, and it will completely erase all your details and history with Kids Pass.
If you are sure you don’t want any of the offers from Kids Pass for yourself or your kids, you can delete your account.
Follow the steps below to delete your Kids Pass account:
- Go to the Kids Pass website and log in to your account.
- Click on your username on the screen.
- Tap on account settings for further processing.
- Scroll through the options and click on delete account.
- You will be requested to fill in your details, and you will be asked to enter your password.
- Now your account has been deleted, you can confirm it.
You can also call their customer service at 0161 244 8225 to delete your account. They will ask you a few questions regarding the reasons for your deletion.
They have a clear mention in their cancellation policy that there will be no refunds for the payments made. All the payments are automated, so you have to be quick and cancel before your next billing is done.
Suppose you didn’t cancel your membership before your payment was processed. In that case, you can cancel any future payments by visiting the member’s area on the website and still enjoy all of our great offers until your membership term expires.
Also, you will not receive reimbursement for any gift cards redeemed.
You are only eligible within the cooling-off period. After that, you can save money by preventing automated future payments.
Denying the purchase that is already made is illegal, and you will be blacklisted for those actions.
How do I contact customer support?
You can always visit the website “www.kidspass.co.uk” or call the company’s customer service department at 0161 244 8225.
|Phone Number||0370 333 1182|
Why cancel Kids Pass Subscription?
There might be multiple reason to stay subscribed but here are a few logical reason to cancel your Kids Pass Membership.
- Underutilized Benefits: If a member is not frequently taking advantage of the discounts at cinemas, attractions, and restaurants or rarely goes on trips or holidays, they may find it more cost-effective to cancel the membership.
- Changing Financial Situation: A change in financial circumstances, such as a reduction in disposable income or budget constraints.
- Limited Geographic Relevance: If someone moves to an area where the Kids Pass discounts are not as readily available, it may make sense to cancel.
- Competing Offers: If a member discovers better discounts or offers from other membership groups, loyalty programs, or service providers, choose to cancel Kids Pass in favor of more advantageous deals.
- Non-Responsive Customer Support: Unresolved customer service issues or dissatisfaction will make someone cancel their membership out of frustration or dissatisfaction with the service.