Orangetheory Fitness Membership can be cancelled via a cancellation form online and through email, or visit a local gym and complete the cancellation process in person.
What is a Orangetheory Fitness?
Orangetheory is an American Fitness studio franchise with over 1500+ locations in 24 countries. It has had a huge growth since being founded in 2010. The fitness company specializes in providing scientific research-based high-intensity 60 min training sessions where members wear heart rate monitors to track their workout.
- Orangetheory Premier – Unlimited class, 30-day risk-free.
- Orangetheory Elite – 8 classes monthly, discounted add perks.
- Orangetheory Basic – 4 Classes Monthly, Discounted Add-On Classes.
In addition, the company provides class packages in sets of 10, 20, and 30.
But many customers may want to switch to traditional gyms or don’t have enough time to attend Orangetheory sessions anymore. Whatever your reason, if you want to cancel your gym membership, then continue reading this article.
What method to cancel an Orangetheory fitness membership?
The methods to cancel Orangetheory fitness membership are listed below.
- Cancellation via Online through Website.
- Cancellation via Local GYM, in-person.
- Cancellation via email.
Does Orangethrory require notice before cancellation?
Orange theory requires customers to provide 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks) prior notice for any cancellation request to take effect. Unfortunately, you are likely to be charged for another billing period, so it’s advised to plan accordingly.
How to Cancel Orangetheory Fitness Membership Online?
To cancel your Orangetheory fitness membership follow the steps listed below.
- Visit Cancellation Page: Orangetheory Cancellation Page.
- Choose Cancel my Membership: Scroll down and choose the “No, I’d still like to cancel my membership” option and accept the 30-day cancellation notice.”
- Subscribed through Online or Studio: You have the option to select either purchase through online or local studio. Select your method.
- Fill necessary information: Scroll down and fill out the information form regarding your subscription purchase and personal details.
- Submit Cancellation Request: Check the box under Terms & Conditions and submit your cancellation request/
After this process, your home studio will contact you to verify your membership and proceed with your cancellation request.
What information do I need during cancellation?
The Information you need during cancellation is listed below.
- Member name
- Member phone number
- Email address
- Your Local Home studio
- Reason for cancelling your membership
- Accept, Terms & Conditions
What is the process to Cancel Orangetheory Fitness Membership offline?
Orangetheory can be cancelled by visiting their local club and filling cancellation form, follow the step listed below.
- Visit GYM: Visit during Local Orangetheory studio during office hours.
- Consult Reception: Ask for the cancellation process and form to cancel your membership.
- Fill out the Cancellation Form: You must fill out a cancellation form, after which customer support will guide you through the remaining process.
- Confirmation: Finally, ask for a written, verbal, or e-confirmation. In case you are charged in the future by the GYM.
What details do I need to submit in cancellation form?
The details that I need to submit in cancellation form are as follows.
- Member’s name
- Phone number
- Local GYM
- Email address
- Reason for cancelling
How to Cancel Orangetheory via Email or Mail?
The process to cancel Orangertheory through email is listed below.
- Find your home studio’s email address: As these are individually managed, all gyms have their own email address. You can find it on its Search for email.
- Compose a letter that contains your subscription personal details and reason for cancellation.
- Send Email: Include the subject as “Subscription Cancellation” and send it to your local home studio.
Does Orangetheory charge cancellation fee?
No, Orangethrory does not charge any cancellation fee.
You must send them a prior 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks) notice mentioned in thier cancellation policy. During this time customers will still have access to the training sessions and studio.
How much is Orangetheory late cancel fee?
Orangethrory does not charge late cancel fee but will charge you with full membership fee if you fail to send them a cancellation notice 30 days before.
Can I get a refund on Orangetheory?
The company offers a generous 30-day window period for new customers to cancel their subscription and get a full refund. Customers can even complete all 12 sessions and if they are not satisfied can get a full refund.
However, for other subscription plans they do not offer refunds. But this can vary according to your local branch.
How can I cancel a booked class on Orangetheory?
If you feel like you cannot make it to the training session that you booked earlier, then you have the option of cancelling it. However, customers are required to cancel a booked session 8 hours before the session begins to avoid a late fee.
- Go to the official Orangetheory website or open their mobile app.
- Sign into your Account.
- Navigate to the section that displays your scheduled classes.
- Choose the class that you want to cancel.
- Tap or click on the “Delete Class” option that is displayed next to the selected class.
- Follow further steps on the screen to confirm your cancellation.
Can I return my Orange-theory heartbeat monitor?
Customers can return their heartbeat monitor only if it has not reached the 60 days period. Customers will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
How to contact Orangetheory customer support?
To contact orangethrory customer support you can dail or email the support staff given in the table below.
|Customer Support Domestic||866-308-0654|
|Customer Support International||425-398-6355|
|Customer Support Phone||[email protected]|