The process to cancel Chuze Fitness Membership includes visiting and submitting a cancellation form at your local gym or cancelling online through the app or website. You are also required to give a 10-day written notice prior to any monthly or annual billing date.
About Chuze Fitness
Chuze Fitness is a chain of gyms with over 61 locations in the United States. The gym offers various facilities such as cardio equipment, free weights, group fitness classes, Hydromassages, tanning, locker rooms, and showers.
The company is known for its affordable gym membership plans, which start for low as $9.99 per month. Chuze Gyms are beloved by customers all over the country. However, their only downside is that they get overcrowded at peak hours.
What are the methods to cancel Chuze’s membership?
There are 2 methods to cancel chuze membership, which are listed below.
- Cancel through the Local Branch.
- Cancel via Online
Chuze Cancellation Policy
If the billing cycle in between the 10-day period, then unfortunately, you will be charged for that month.
How to cancel Chuze Fitness through the Local Branch?
The process to cancel Chuze membership from your local fitness club is listed below.
- Visit branch: Go to the Chuze Fitness GYM during general gym hours. You can visit at your local branch’s office hours.
- Talk to a representative: Tell the reception staff you want to cancel your subscription.
- Talk to the Manager: They will ask you to meet with their manager or any higher-up overseeing this procedure.
- Fill out the Cancellation Form: Chuzu’s staff might ask you to complete a cancellation form. Also, discourages you from canceling your membership, so stay firm on your decision.
- Ask for Cancellation Proof: Ask them to send you a confirmation email or message to prevent any future wrongly charged subscription renewal.
Opening Hours of Chuze Gym Hours
Friday: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
How to cancel a Chuze membership online?
To cancel your Chuze membership online, follow the 5 steps listed below.
- Visit App or Website: Go to myiclubonline.com or open your Chuze Fitness app and log in to your account.
- Click on Account: After logging in, click on the “Account” option from the top of the dashboard.
- Billing Option: Under your Account details, look for your Billing options.
- Cancel Membership: Click on the Cancel subscription option next to your current active subscription.
- Follow further instructions on the screen to confirm your cancellation.
Does Chuze Fitness charge a cancellation fee?
Yes, Chuze Fitness charges a cancellation fee.
You won’t be charged any fee for the cancellation If you pay for the monthly membership. However, if you cancel your 12-month commitment early, you will be charged $50 according to their website policy.
How long does it take for me to receive my refund?
It can take up to 30 days for them to process your refund. If you still don’t receive your refund, then it is advised that you get in touch with their customer support.
Does Chuze Fitness refund my membership fee on cancellation?
Yes, a full refund will be provided to the new members if you notify Chuze Fitness of your intent to cancel within 5 business days.
For other early cancellations, you must pay a cancellation fee, after which you will be refunded accordingly on your unused months.
Can I freeze my Chuze Fitness membership?
Chuze Fitnness’s company policy states that membership can be frozen for the following 2 reasons listed below.
- Medical: Temporary medical situation in which the member cannot utilize the facility for a specified time.
- Military: Temporary active-duty military transfer or deployment to a location more than 25 miles from a Chuze Fitness location.
How to freeze Chuze Fitness membership?
The process to freeze Chuze fitness membership are listed below.
- Visit your Local Chuze Fitness branch during office hours.
- Tell the reception that you would like to freeze your membership.
- Tell them your reason for pausing and show them the document of proof.
- Provide them with your account details and membership plan, as well as any other information they require.
- Ask them to send a confirmation mail after the freeze takes place.
You can also downgrade your membership plan by visiting the local branch.
Contact Chuze Fitness customer support
|Customer Support email||[email protected]|
|Customer Support Phone||(619) 780-0141|