AAA membership is a subscription package that provides its customers with different services, such as identity theft monitoring, hotel/event booking discounts, rewards theft monitoring, and 24/7 roadside assistance.
Unlink IdentityIQ, which protects you from Digital Crime and Fraud. This subscription is for those who regularly travel to new places.
The company currently provides subscriptions starting from $59.99 all the way to $199.99 per month. But with all the added benefits, the company does charge you extra depending upon the service. For example, if you are to use their roadside assistance, you will be charged accordingly.
If you are one of the customers who may not require the AAA subscription, then continue reading this article for a swift and easy cancellation process of your membership.
Methods of Cancelling your AAA membership:
- Through Official Website
- Through Physical Location
- Through Customer Support (Phone)
- Through Email
Cancelling AAA membership is a straightforward and easy process. Just pick any of the above methods and follow the steps.
To ensure you have successfully cancelled your membership, be sure to check your email inbox for a confirmation mail after completing the process.
Through Official Website
- To begin, go to the official AAA website and log in to your Local Club Account
- Go to the Account Dashboard, where you will see all your Account details.
- Click on the Cancel link on the Dashboard, which will take you to a cancellation page.
- Fill up the form with your reason for cancellation and submit the form.
- After you submit the form, your cancellation request for the AAA membership is complete.
Through Physical Location
- Visit the local AAA branch office in your area during office hours.
- Tell the office representative that you would like to cancel your membership.
- The representative will ask you for your account and membership details.
- Follow the instructions provided by the representative to complete your in-person cancellation.
Through Customer Support (phone)
- For Cancellation by phone, make a call to the customer support at “1-866-968-7222” or” 800-922-8228 “during the office hours.
- You will be connected to an automated prompt where you will need to select “
- After your call gets connected to a real customer representative, request membership cancellation.
- You will need to provide your membership and account details to customer support.
- Follow further instructions from customer support to cancel your subscription.
- Compose an email that contains your subscription details and Account details.
- Include the Subject as “Subscription Cancellation” and include the date from which you want your cancellation to take effect.
- Send the email to [email protected].
- You will need to wait for further updates from the company. It can take anywhere up to 24 hours for them to get back to you.
Ways to Contact Customer Support.
There are many ways of contacting AAA customer support. We at Cancel Smartly have collected some of them to help you save time.
|Customer Support Phone Line1||00-922-8228|
|Customer Support Phone Line2||1-866-968-7222|
|Mailing Address||1000 AAA Drive|
Heathrow, FL 32746
Conclusion: Cancelling AAA membership is easy and straightforward if done properly. And the refund process is also quite simple.
Can I downgrade/upgrade my AAA membership?
Yes, customers can upgrade/downgrade their AAA membership by contacting customer support.
Do I need to have AAA insurance to be a member?
No, you do not need to have AAA insurance to be a AAA member.
Can I pause/freeze my membership?
The Official website does not mention any way of freezing membership, but this can vary according to your local club. For more information, you should contact your local AAA club Customer Support