Pottery Barn is an upscale home furnishings chain that sells furniture, bedding, rugs, and other home décor items, including Warrior Courses.
The company was founded in 1949 and has over 300 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Australia.
Even though Pottery Barn is known for its high-quality, stylish products designed to create a warm and inviting home environment, you might want to cancel your order for the pricing, expectation vs reality, or other reasons.
How can I cancel my Pottery Barn order?
The easiest method to cancel your Pottery Barn order is by contacting their customer support. Other options like cancellation via the website and in-store returns are available as well.
Cancellation via Phone Call
- Call Pottery Barn customer service at 1-888-779-5176.
- Once connected to the support, request for cancellation.
- Provide them with your personal details, account, and order details.
- Confirm details and follow the instructions to cancel your Pottery Barn orders.
It is important to understand that not all orders are available for cancellation. You will get a reply from the support when you call them.
Cancellation using Website
- Go to the Pottery Barn website and click on the “My Account” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the “My Orders” tab.
- Find the order you want to cancel and click on the “Cancel Order” button.
- Enter the reason for your cancellation and click on the “Submit” button.
A Pottery Barn customer service representative will contact you to confirm your cancellation. If your order has already shipped, you may be able to return the items for a refund.
Requirements to Return Pottery Barn Order
- If you return items online, you will need to print a return label from the Pottery Barn website.
- If you return items by mail, you will need to pack the items in their original packaging and ship them to the Pottery Barn return address.
- If you return items in-store, you can bring them to any Pottery Barn store.
- Here comes the most interesting part, where you will learn about getting cash back and refunds:
- Refunds will be processed within 10 business days of receiving the returned items.
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
Can I return the items?
First of all, you need to know that all items can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date, except for:
- Furniture items that are made-to-order or customized
- Monogrammed items
- Final sale items
- Items that have been used or damaged.
Not all orders can be canceled. For example, orders that have already shipped or orders for items that are on sale or out of stock cannot be canceled.
You will need the original receipt or order number to return or cancel your Pottery Barn orders.
When returning by mail, you need to pay for shipping, but when returning in-store items, you do not have to pay for shipping.
If you are returning furniture items, you will need to schedule a return appointment with Pottery Barn customer service.
Furthermore, you can always find more creative ways that will help you save money just by saying no smartly. You need to be quick when you are going to cancel your Pottery Barn orders.
Reason for Cancellation
There can be multiple reasons why you do not want to continue the order that you have already placed and were previously interested in.
You are always in control of what you decide to have in your home or room. The reason to cancel an order might include a delay in delivery, misplacement of your order, or the price charged.
But in reality, you do not need any particular reason to say no if you do not want to receive the order.
Can I cancel my order before it ships?
Yes, you can cancel your Pottery Barn orders before they ship. You can do this by calling Pottery Barn customer service at 1-888-779-5176 or by submitting a cancellation request online at their website.
Can you cancel your Pottery Barn orders after they ship?
It depends. If your order has not yet been delivered, you may be able to cancel it. However, if your order has already been delivered, you will need to return the items for a refund.
How will I receive my refund?
Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment. If you paid with a gift card, you will receive a new gift card with the amount of the refund.