Neighbor Who is a subscription-based service that provides customers with access to premium in-depth information about housing properties and property owners. This can be especially useful if you are looking to buy a new house or do any business that requires some research.
However, the information provided by the company comes at a cost. They offer their subscription plans at $26.89 per month or a Three-Month Plan for $52.44.
You may have come to the point that you do not need their services anymore. In this article, we will guide you through the step-by-step cancellation process for your subscription with Neighbor Who.
Methods to Cancel Neighbor Who Subscription Plan
There are four ways to cancel your Neighbour Who’s subscription and they are:
- Through official Website
- Through Customer support phone call
- Through email
- Through Live chat
Neighbor Who subscription plans can be canceled at any time and do not require any prior notice. The cancellation process is also simple and straightforward. Just pick any of the following methods and follow the steps.
For a faster cancellation process, be sure that you know your 9-digit membership number. This can be found in your Account Dashboard or the Welcome email that you got when you first signed onto the website.
Through Official Website
- Go to the official Neighbor Who website and log into your Account.
- Navigate to the “Contact Us “option from the footer (Bottom of the page).
- You will see a list of available options. Click on the “Cancel my Account” option.
- You will be prompted about your request to confirm your cancellation.
- Check your email for confirmation of subscription cancellation from Neighbors Who. If you don’t see one, try checking your spam folder.
Through Customer Support Phone Call
- Make a phone call to the Neighbors Who customer support at “1-866-202-7417“.
- Request for Subscription Cancellation with the customer support representative.
- You will need to provide personal details for verification and a membership number for the cancellation.
- The customer service staff will guide you through the process.
- After the cancellation process, check your email for the confirmation email.
- Compose an email that contains your personal details and, most importantly, your membership number.
- Include the subject as “Subscription Cancellation” and the reason for your cancellation.
- Include the date on which you want your cancellation to take effect and send the letter to [email protected].
- Wait for further updates from the Neighbor Who to process your cancellation request. They usually respond within 24 hours, according to the Company Website.
Through Live Chat
- Go to the Official Neighbor Who / chat section. Or follow this link.
- Click on the yellow “Activate chat” button.
- A chat box should pop up. You will be placed in a queue to receive chat support. This will usually take only a few minutes.
- After a customer support agent enters your chat, request that you want to cancel your subscription.
- The agent will guide you through the further process.
- After the cancellation process, check your email for a cancellation confirmation email.
What happens after my cancellation?
After your cancellation, you will lose access to all the information and other services. However, you can reactivate your subscription by simply logging back into your Neighbor Who Account and purchasing back a subscription plan.
Will I receive a refund for my cancellation?
Yes, you will be refunded on any unused month for the plan you prepaid. However, you will not be refunded for the month that you submit your cancellation request.
So, it is recommended that you cancel your subscription before the start of next month to get the maximum refund possible.
I did not receive my refund. What can I do?
If you did not receive your refund immediately, then it is completely normal. According to the company policy, it can take anywhere up to 10 days (about 1 and a half weeks) to receive your refund.
If you still don’t receive your refund after the 10 days (about 1 and a half weeks) period, then you can contact customer support to resolve this issue.
How can I contact Customer support?
There are multiple ways of contacting Neighbor Who customer support. We at Cancel Smartly have gathered some of them so that you don’t have to waste any time searching for one.
|Customer Support Live Chat||Official Website/Chat|
|Customer Support Phone Call||1-866-202-7417″|
|Customer Support email||[email protected]|
|Customer Contact Form||Official Website/contact us|
|Mailing Address||MSC – 175605|
P.O. Box 105168
Atlanta, GA 30348-5168
How can I remove my own record from Neighbor Who?
If you don’t want random strangers looking up your data on the website, then you can request for them to opt out of your information. To do this, just follow the steps below:
- Go to the Been Verified official website.
- Navigate to the app/opt section.
- Enter your first and last name in the input boxes and search for your profile.
- Once you see your profile, click the green button “Request for opt-out” next to it.
- You will need to provide your email address for this process.
- You will receive further instructions from the company, and after this process, the website will no longer share your public information online.
Note that this process can take up to 24 hours to take effect.
Can I freeze/pause my subscription?
No, you cannot freeze or pause your subscription
Do I need to pay a fee to delete my record?
No, it is a free process, but you will need to submit documents for proof.