Just as the name suggests Total AdBlock is a browser extension / platform that blocks those pesky annoying ads while you surf the internet. Besides blocking unwanted ads, Total AdBlock also prevents any website from extracting your personal / browsing information.
Total AdBlock costs around $2 per month. However, as for their annual subscription, the company regularly offers huge deals such as up to 75% discount, which can amount to about $25. But even if the company offers their extension at such a low cost many customers may have realized that there are literally 100’s of other ad blocker that they can use for completely free.
If you are one of them and want to no longer continue paying for their subscription, then continue reading this article for an easy cancellation process and some free alternatives that you need to try.
Ways to Cancel Total AdBlock:
- Via the Official Website
- Via Google Play Store
- Via iOS App store
- Via Email
If you purchased your subscription through a third-party provider such as the Google play store or the App store, then you will need to cancel it through the same way.
How to Cancel Total AdBlock through the Official Web?
- Go to the official Total AdBlock website and log into your Account.
- Navigate to your Account settings, inside your Account settings on the “My Billing” option.
- Click on the “Manage” option on your Payment options.
- Click on “Manage Billing preferences” before you can make any changes you will need to verify your Account.
- After Verification, click on the cancellation option and follow further steps on the screen.
How to Cancel Total AdBlock through Goggle Play store?
- Open the Goggle play store app on your android phone or tablet.
- Make sure that you are logged in to the same account you subscribed from.
- Tap on the Menu and then the Subscription option.
- After you see a list of active subscriptions, search for “Total AdBlock”.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Follow further instructions and confirm your cancellation.
How to Cancel Total AdBlock through iOS App store?
- Open the settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your name and then tap on the subscriptions option at the bottom.
- You will see a list of all your active subscriptions. Scroll down until you find the “Total AdBlock” subscription.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” option next to it and confirm your cancellation.
How to Cancel Total AdBlock through email?
- Compose an email that contains your Account details, subscription details and reason for cancellation.
- Include the Subject as “Total AdBlock Subscription Cancellation” and include the date from which you want your cancellation to take effect.
- Send the email to [email protected] and wait for further updates from the company.
Am I required to pay a cancellation fee on Total AdBlock?
Customers are not required to pay any kind of cancellation fee and cancellation requests can be made at any time. However, customers will be charged for the month that they made the request in.
Will I get a refund after my cancellation?
According to the Company policy, customers are entitled to a full refund if they cancel their monthly subscription within 14 days (about 2 weeks) or annual subscription within 1 month from the time of subscription.
After this period a refund is not guaranteed. If you get your refund, it can take anywhere from 24 hours to 7 days for them to refund.
Total Ad Block Free Alternatives:
If you want to enjoy ad free seamless web browsing experience, then you still use these extensions that provide free tier or are completely free.
- Adblocker Ultimate
- Stands Fair Adblocker
Ways to Contact Total AdBlock Customer Support.
|Customer support Email||[email protected]|
|Customer Support Phone(US)||(833) 201-8682|
|Customer Support (Europe)||+44 808 169 7741|
How Long can it take for my cancellation to take effect?
Cancellation effects are taken immediately. When you cancel your Total AdBlock all your customer settings are deleted.
Learn more about Cancel Smartly.